Friday night football

Author's POV:

Spencer and Toby walked down the hallway hand and hand. Tonight was the sharks first game. Toby had on his jersey which Spencer could not get over how hot he looked in it.

"Okay number 23 when do you have to leave for practice?" She asked as he hooked his arm around her.

"Why are you trying to get rid of me?"

"What! No, no. I was just wondering because I need to know what time the game is over."

"And why is that?"

"You'll see."

"Oh so now I have something to look forward to?"

"Yes, but I want you to focus on the game alright?"

"Okay, okay."

"Hey guys." Spencer said walking up to Caleb, Hanna, and Aria all at their lockers.

"Hey." They said in unison.

"So, Toby are you ready for your first game?" Aria asked.

"Surprisingly yes. I thought I'd be all nervous and stuff but not as much as I thought as I would be. Okay well I'd love to stay but I have to head to practice."

Toby said pulling his backpack over his shoulder.

"Bye." He pecked Spencer on the lips.

"Bye." She replied waving.

"So Spence how does it feel to be to be the girlfriend of one of the football players?"

"It feels good like Toby can have something fun to do in his life a hobbie I guess."

"Well he has you in the stands cheering for him right." Caleb said patting her on the shoulder then following Aria and Hanna outside.

She smiled and walked to the parking lot because she had to get ready for tonight.

She unlocked the door to the loft and walked in. Set her purse down and went to work. He wanted his girlfriend to cook him dinner so she was.

At the game:

Caleb, Hanna, Aria, and Spencer walked through the gates to the football field. Spencer ran up to the gates when she spotted a brown haired blue eyed boy smiling at her.

"Hey you." He said.

"Hi." She replied.

"Your really sweaty right now aren't you?" She said.

"Yes, it's a lot hotter on the field then you think." He said flipping his wet hair and running is fingers through it.

"Cavanaugh enough flirting get on the field!" Coach Wiley said.

"Well I gotta go love you!"

"Love you too!"

He ran off putting on his helmet and on to the field.

Towards the end of the game:

The clock was counting down 5,4,3,2,

Then the announcer screamed that Toby had just made a touchdown and that we won the game.

Spencer's POV:

Everyone one in the stands screamed so loud I thought my eardrums might burst. He threw off his helmet ran off the field and lifted me up in the air. "We won." He said.

"I knew you could do it!" I screamed. He slowly set me down and said

"so what is this thing that I've been looking forward to?"

"Go shower and you'll find out."

He shook his head and ran towards the boys locker room.

We walked into the loft and Toby saw the freshly cooked dinner that he had asked for.

"Spence you didn't have to do this." He said cocking his head.

"I know but I wanted to this was your big night, I wanted it to be special." I smiled.

"As long as your here everything is special." If only he could here what words were going around in my head. He is the most sweetest, honest and amazing person I've ever met and even more I just can't name them all there so many.

He placed one hand on my cheek to move some hair out of my face.

"Come on show me what I've been waiting for, I've been dying to know what it is." He said as he led me to kitchen.

3 comments and 6 votes for more!