Date night

Toby's POV:

"Well that was strange." Spencer said.

"Ya think." I said following her down the hall.

"Calm down it's just a 12 year old boy." She said as we walked into our room.

"Wo Spence I think this is a little too fancy." As my eyes widened in amazement.

The room was filled with a king sized bed with silk sheets and a satin du've.

In the middle of the room was an ice bucket with a bottle of expensive champagne on a stand.

"Oh my gosh it's amazing!" She said running in and twirling around the room.

"Tobes! Look at this!" She said spreading her arms out wide, facing and me smiling.

"I know but Spence are you sure you don't want to stay some where else maybe a little cheaper?"

"Toby, don't worry I booked this place for the two of us with my moms permission so trust me on this one okay?" She said walking over and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Okay,I'm trusting you." I said a placed a soft kiss on her nose and putting my hands on her waist.

"Now do you want to open this before or after dinner?" She asked tilting the bottle of champagne back and fourth in the bucket of freezing ice.

"After." I said smirking.

"Okay we both need to get ready. Did you bring what your going to wear?" She asked jumping up and down in my grasp.

"Yeessss." I said slowly and unsurely.

"Well you don't have to say it like that."

"I didn't say it like anything."

"Fine, let me see what you brought."

"Shoot." I whispered.

"Huh?" She said.

"What?" I replied opening my duffle bag.

"That's what I thought." She said with a straight face and a raised eyebrow.

I pulled out a pair of dark jeans a nice baby blue button up shirt and a black tie with black dress shoes.

"This is all I could find unless you wanted prom to make a comeback." I said handing her the stack of clothes.

"Hmmmm let's see I guess this will work." She smiled.

"Your joking right." I said.

"Of course I am this is perfect." She said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Okay I'm going to go change while you go change." I said walking into the bathroom.

"Tobes your taking forever." she said knocking on the door and putting her right earring in.

"Hold on that kid messed up my hair." I said closing the box.

"Seriously don't make me come in there not like I'm already tempted to." She laughed.

"Oh really." I said stuffing the box in my jean pocket and opening the bathroom door.

"Your were saying." I smiled.

"Your hair looks great." She grinned.

"Oh stop." I said held my arm out for her.

"Shall we?"

"We shall."

At the restaurant:

"I'm serious you missed out." She smiled.

"Wait are you sure it was Caleb and not Hanna this time?"

"Positive ask Hanna, not that she'd deny it if it was her anyway."

"I always thought Hanna would be the one closest to fire not Caleb but apparently I was mistaken."

"You've missed out on a lot sense you've left." She said taking ahold of my hand under the table.

"Two more weeks Spence can you handle it?"

"Maybe." She sighed.

"Seriously Spence?"

"Yes Tobes I think I can do it but that's it two weeks only!"

"Okay I got it girlfriendzilla."

"What did you call me." She said laughing.

"You heard me." I laughed taking a sip of my water.

"Okay Toby I know it doesn't take you that long to do your hair. Spill."

I pulled the black box out of my pocket.

"Remember that charm bracelet that Aria got you for Christmas last year?"

"Yea why."

"I got you this to go on it."

I opened the box and in it was a small silver charm of the Space Needle building in Seattle.

"Let me see your wrist."

"You sound like such a girl." She smiled holding out her wrist.

"Shut up."

"But yet I find it attractive."

"That is a good thing."

I attached the small charm along with the couple others that she had already had from previous trips or that were gifts.

"Thank you Tobes I love it." She said admiring the small charm as it clinked against the others.

"Your welcome." I smiled.

3 comments and 8 votes for another chapter!!!!!

Y'all are amazing Spobians!!!