Chapter 100

OMG 100 chapters already!!!!

___________________________

Spencer's POV:

I walked through the front door of the loft and standing in front of me was Hanna.

"Jesus Christ The Lord Hanna Marin! What the hell are you doing here!" I practically screamed and rubbed my eyes trying to stay awake from my 12 hour flight across America.

"I couldn't wait so I called Emily and begged her to tell me where the spare keys were." She grinned wide.

"Can I tell you in the morning?"

"No." She said crossing her arms and jetting her hip out to the side.

"Fine." I said and set my luggage down by the door and sat down on the couch.

I explained everything that happened.

"Marriage Spencer?"

"Yea?"

"No."

"What do you mean, no?"

"I mean exactly what I just said no. Your in high school marriage is off the table."

"Whatever Hanna."

I stood up from the couch and walked over to the box of Toby's mothers stuff.

"Spence what is that stuff?"

"It's Toby's."

"Are you sure you should be messing with it? I mean I touched Caleb's laptop once and it did not end well."

"What happened?" I asked her.

"It's not worth repeating." The girl said twisting a piece of her blonde hair between her fingers.

"Alright then I don't want to know." I turned around back towards the box.

I slowly opened the lid in search of the diamond ring just to quickly show her then I'd put it right back.

Hanna's POV:

"Hanna was this door locked when you came in?" Spencer asked.

"Well duh that's why I had to get a key."

She started pacing around the room and tangling her hair in a big knot.

"It's not here." She kept repeating.

"Spencer what's wrong with you?"

She ran towards the door.

"This doesn't look messed with. Do you think someone else has a key?"

"SPENCER! WHATS GOING ON!"

"TOBYS MOTHER'S RING IS MISSING !" She screamed back.

My eyes went wide.

Not my best oh well.

Toby will come back soon so yea!!!

3 comments and 8 votes for another chapter y'all!!!!!