Come on in

Toby's POV:

Everyone walked into the Hastings lake house with their jaws hung down.
"Honey close your mouth your going to catch flies." Hanna said to Caleb. "Han I'm not a dog." "Well I'm glad. Now close your mouth."
"Oh my gosh. Spence this is amazing!" Aria said twirling around the room.
"Thanks we can stay up here as long as we want."
"Really?" I said.
"Yea my parents said it's okay with them. Then again I think they just wanted me out of their way."
"Spence don't talk like that." I kissed the top of her head.
"Well everyone let's go find our rooms."
Aria cheered pulling Ezra with her.

Spencer's POV:

I was glad everybody was here, but honestly I couldn't take my eyes off of Toby. I went in search of our bedroom and I was surprised at what we got. The master bedroom?
"Hey guys?"
"Yea?"
"Why did Toby and I end up in the master?"
"Why not, y'all are like couple of the year and this is a very special trip for y'all."
"Well okay then thanks Ar!" I hugged her. Then I shut the door and waited for Toby to bring the luggage in.
About 5 minutes later the door opened.
"Geez Spence what all did you pack? Hanna's suit case is lighter than yours and she's Hanna."
"Tobes just set the bags down for a minute."
"Ah sure what's wrong?" He asked setting down the bags.
"We need to be able to have as much privacy as we can."
"Um the door is shut, the last time I checked."
"You know what I mean."
"Uh no I don't?"
"In case anything happens."
"Oh, well I wouldn't worry about that."
"Why?"
"Because Hanna and Caleb are at it right now."
"Are you sure about that?"
"Yea I'm sure, don't ask how I know I just do." (And it was not a pretty sight he saw.)
"Well on that note how bout we have 5 minutes to our selves."
"Are you sure?"
"Yea were just going to make out again."
"Dang it. Only five minutes?"
"Yep, take it yes or no?"
"Hmmm my answer is yes."
Then it started but it was different then before. It was relaxing, and more intimate.

Hanna's POV:

That damn curling iron.
About half and hour ago Caleb and I were just in the mood to do it so we did. Well I dropped my curling iron on the floor by accident so I just left it there until we were ya know done. Well I guess Toby found it and went to bring it to me. He opened the door in the middle of it and the look on his face was like he had just been scared for life.

I know this chapter probably sucked but it will get better let me know if I should update.
4 comments and four votes for more!