king and queen

Author's POV:

Mona came up on the stage to announce the prom king and queen. Honestly Hanna looked like she might wet herself.

"Well drumroll please......your senior prom king is Toby Cavanaugh!"

The spotlight landed on him and there was no way you could get that priceless smile off his face.

He grabbed Spencer's waist, pulled her close and kissed her passionately and the whole crowd clapped. Then they made that noise that everyone makes when you display affection in front of them.

He let go and Spencer pushed him up on stage.

He bent down so Mona could place the plastic crown on his head.

"And now for queen..." Mona said opening the envelope.

"Hanna Marin!"

Hanna squealed she had dreamed about this everyday of her life as far back as she could remember.

She ran up on stage almost twisting her ankle.

Mona smiled at her and put the princess crown on her head carefully not messing up her perfect hair.

Hanna looked over at Toby remembering that Caleb wasn't king and that Spencer wouldn't be Toby's queen.

"Now for the king and queens first dance.." Mona said but Hanna cut her off.

"Wait. Toby isn't my king Caleb is."

Then Toby stepped forward.

"And Spencer is my queen not Hanna."

"Well then I guess y'all cheated on each other or something this is against the rules but I'll allow it just this once." Mona said to both of them quietly.

"Would Spencer Hastings and Caleb Rivers step forward." Mona said holding the microphone to her toffee tango lips.

The crowd cleared a path for the both of them making they're way to the front.

A spotlight hit the dance floor that had been completely cleared.

"What are you doing?" Spencer said smiling walking towards Toby who was making his way off the stage.

"Nobody else is my queen only you." He said extending his arm for her to join him for the first dance.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as they slowly started dancing to the music. "Your an idiot." She said grinning and looking deep into his blue eyes.

"I wouldn't necessarily call me an idiot I'd say if I were you Toby your so romantic I love you so so much."

She shut him up by kissing him.

What did you think?

5 comments and 10 votes for more spoby!!!