Marry me

Spencer's POV:

"Mmmmmm." I moaned into Toby's mouth.

"What is it?" He asked me placing his hands on my waist as I was sitting on his lap.

"Nothing forget it." I said shaking my head and wiping some of my lip stick off of his cheek.

"No you were just about to tell me something what was it?" He asked gently.

"Ever since we found your mom's engagement ring I can't stop thinking about us some how getting married someday."

He sat back against the head board.

"What?" I asked confused while he was messing with the rim of my shirt, his gray tee shirt.

"Oh nothing, it's just Ezra told me about Aria having the same thoughts."

"But this isn't relevant to Aria and Ezra this is you and me and you and me only." I said and quickly kissed him.

He smiled at me.

"Not to rain on your dream but I won't be proposing to you anytime soon you know that right, I mean were only seniors in high school."

"I know, just someday." I said as I ran my thumb across his cheek.

"Maybe." He said rolling over hovering over top of me.

"Just maybe?" I asked frowning.

He kissed me slowly.

"Possibly." He smirked.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Spence."

"Toby."

"Why are you making me promise you this now?"

"I don't know really. Maybe the fact the your staring at me and it's making me melt inside. Then I'm trying to process wether I just said that out loud or not."

We both laughed.

"It just happen to come to mind when we found my mother's ring."

"Not exactly." I said and hooked my arm around his neck.

"It's a life long commitment you know."

"I know, and we don't have to make any big promises right away or anything."

"Your sure that I would be the one you'd want to marry?"

"Absolutely."

"Damn." He said then kissed my neck where I was ticklish.

I started laughing and the night went on like that.

At the airport:

"I hate that fall break is over." I said with tears whelping up in my eyes.

"Spencer I'll be home in a week." Toby said gently wiping the tears away.

"I can handle it."

"Alright." He said and carefully placed his lips on top of mine while smiling.

"I love you." I said wrapping my arms around his neck standing on my tip toes and he kissed the tip of my nose after I kissed his chapped pink lips.

"Have a safe flight." He smiled at me.

"I will." I flashed a small smile back.

I walked slowly through the revolving doors wondering why he didn't say I.........

"Spencer!" I heard screaming behind me.

I turned around and saw Toby running after me.

He looked me deeply in the eyes.

"I love you too."

I hugged him one last time.

"Oh I hate to ruin this moment but you left your phone too."

"Seriously?"

"Sorry."

"I'll see you in 7 days Spence." He said smiling making me melt even though I just got pissed at him.

"Whatever."

"Flight 315 now boarding." The intercom said.

"Better go unless you want to miss your flight."

"Are you trying to get rid of me this time?"

"No now go." He laughed pushing me towards security.

Guess who's back in high school in the next chapter?????

3 comments and 8 votes for more!!!!

Y'all are the best Spobians!!