Tonights the night

Spencer's POV:

Toby and I slid our masks over our faces and walked in.

We didn't see the faces of people we knew we saw masks, suits, and different colored dresses.

"Well this just got interesting." Toby said looking at all the masked people.

"Tobes it's called a masquerade for a reason." I said.

"Well I know that but these masks are just a little too much Halloween." He said looking over to a man in a mask with a sort of snake appeal to it.

"Say what you want let's just go have a night of our own, I didn't buy this dress for no absolute reason." I said.

"Why would you have a reason not too?" He smiled.

I blushed "ugh stop flattering yourself and come on." I said pulling him with me.

Aria's POV:

I got a text to go through the back garden of mirrors I have to admit I was a little scared but then I heard a familiar voice.

"No matter how hard I try.."

I turned around and the voice continued.

"I can't seem to stay away from you."

My eyes started to tear up and I ran into Ezra's arms.

"Aria I don't care what your dad says I love you and no one can change that."

I smiled and kissed him and it felt like magic.

I walked onto the dance floor with his hand in mine. We started slowly rocking back and fourth then he let go.

"What's wrong?"

"This is our first dance, I want to see you." He said untying my mask and lifting his mask over his head. He set them next to us on a table.

He put his finger under my chin and leaned in and we kissed even though we'd kiss before this time it was different. Like I had fell in love with him all over again.

Hanna's POV:

"Look I don't give a crap what anyone says I am eating this cupcake." I said raising it up to bite it.

"Wait." I said.

"Hanna it's not going to kill you." Caleb said.

"I know but I'm scared."

"If your scared don't eat it."

"I know but, if I eat one it becomes a dozen."

"How about we don't visit the past and live in the present." Caleb said standing up and extending his arm for me to hook arms with him.

"See dancing with your boyfriend is a lot more fun." Caleb said grinning.

"Whatever it's almost time."

"Almost time for what?" He asked.

"The winners of Prom king and Prom queen." I said smiling.

Who should win Prom king or queen?

Comment who should win!!!

5 comments and 10 votes for more!!