Ready to go

Toby's POV:

I explained everything to everyone. They looked understanding but still upset. "Ugh, y'all are idiots."Caleb said dragging Hanna back to their room. "Well all I have to say is goodnight." Aria said hugging Spencer and walking back to their room hand and hand with Ezra."Well, I guess were in less trouble than I thought we would be." I said kissing the top of Spencer's head.

The next morning:

Spencer's POV:

I rolled over on my side and saw sleeping Toby he had one arm draped over my side. His bare chest was slowly rising up and down. I decided to let him sleep so I slowly slid off the bed only to have two arms pull me back down. "Hmm...., it's to early." Toby said he's eyes still closed wrapping his arms tightly around my waist. "Hmm..your cute, when your sleepy." "Cute? Cute? That's it?"

"Okay, okay, I'll say it your sexy when your sleepy."

"That's a lot better." He said planting a soft kiss on my lips.

"So are you ready?"

"Ready for what?"

"To see if Hanna sets her hair on fire today?"

"Oh yea."

"That's a bad thing to look forward to, Spence."

"I'm not looking forward to it, I'm just preparing in case it happens."

"Okay, suit your self."

I wiggled out of his grip and walked towards the bathroom. "I'm going to take a shower, I don't know if you want to join me or not?" "Are you desperate Spence?" "No, I'm just asking if you'd like to join me, just to save you the trouble of asking." He broke out in laughter. I'm pretty sure he shed a few tears. "Well okay, to save me, I quote "the trouble if asking" I will join you." "Oh really you quote?" "Oh yes I quoted what you said." He said getting off the bed and walking towards me. He ran over, picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Toby, put me down!" I screamed. "I think it's the perfect time for that shower." He smirked.

2 hours later:

Toby's POV:

"Spence are you ready?" "Yea I'm just fixing a few things." We're not doing any thing special tonight. We're only going out to a small cafe the coming back to roast marshmallows and do sparklers. Well I'm not going into detail of what I'm wearing cause it makes me sound like a girl so moving on from that.

"Spence we need to leave Hanna is already done and she's well Hanna."

"Okay, okay, I'm done." She walked out of the bathroom in white shorts and a blue sparkly flowey t-shirt type thing. Any way she looked beautiful.

"Wow...I just wow." "Well you don't look to bad your self." "Well everyone else is waiting shall we go." "Yes we shall." We hooked arms and walked down stairs.

3 comments and 6 votes for more!