Are you sure?

Spencer's POV:
We searched around the house to make nobody else was at home.
I grabbed his hand and ran in.
I grabbed his face and we kissed not letting go praying we wouldn't trip on our way to our bedroom.
My back hit the bedroom door.
"Ouch."
"You okay."
"Yea, I'm fine." I started kissing him again. He bent down and lift me up with me wrapping my legs around his waist.
We made it over to the bed and he laid me down with him on top kissing my neck. He found that one sensitive spot on my neck that makes me laugh.
"Toby!" I screamed.
"What!"
"Thatttttt tickllless!"
We both laughed because of me.
He was so busy laughing he didn't notice that I had flipped us over.
The whole room went silent.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Yes, are you?"
He nodded but I could tell he was nervous and a little insecure.
"You'll tell me if something's wrong right?"
"Yes, I promise." I said.
"I love you Toby."
"I love you to Spencer."
We kissed. Then he flipped us back over to where he was on top again.
He put his hand on my back slowly unzipping it then pulling it over my head.
I tugged at the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off. I was speechless at the sight of him.
I ran my hand down his chest and he looked down almost scared to look at me.
"Hey." I said.
He looked up at me with his baby blue eyes.
"Are you okay?" I asked worried.
He nodded.
"I just don't want to mess up."
"Tobes, don't worry about that just focus on us and now, just because it's our first doesn't mean it's our last."
He smiled and kissed my nose.
The rest of our clothes were taken off and thrown all across the room who knows where they ended up. I pretty sure my bra made it onto the window seal across the room.
Toby's lips still on mine he stretched his arm out towards the dresser to grab a well you know what it's called.
I closed my eyes feeling like we had put the world on pause that it was just us.
"You okay?" He asked breathing heavily.
"Yea, I'm fine." I said tilting my head back and pulling his hair.
I didn't just feel good I felt perfect and safe.
Toby soon stopped and collapsed beside of me gasping for air.
"You alright?" I asked smiling.
"Yea, I think I'll be okay."
I looked at him worried.
"Spence I'm just kidding."
I rolled on top of him.
"Oh Toby, Toby, Toby, what am I going to do with you?" I said rubbing circles in his bare chest.
He smiled and ran his hands up and down my body.
"Um....can you keep your hands to yourself Mr.Cavanaugh."
"Why, you were enjoying it 10 minutes ago?"
"Actually we were."
"Spence no need to discuss the glory details."

Toby's POV:

"Toby I'm tired." She said looking up at me with her big mocha brown eyes.
"Okay let's go to sleep."
She laid her head on my chest and drifted off to sleep.
I smiled and kissed the top if her head. I watched her sleep for a while because she looked so peaceful, but soon I drifted off myself.

Five comments and five votes for more if you want to hear about Hanna and Aria's dates as well let me know!