12 hours gone

"I'm so sorry." Dr.Grayson said.

Hanna rushed over to my side and squeezed my hand tight.

"It's alright, I'll be alright." I sobbed.

He patted me lightly on the back and walked out of the room.

"Oh my god Hanna how am I going to tell Toby!"

"I don't know but it will be okay."

"No it won't!"

"Yes it will."

"NO IT WONT HANNA! TOBY ISNT GOING TO LOVE ME ANYMORE BECAUSE I CAN'T REPRODUCE!

"Spencer snap out of it!" She said and snapped her fingers in my face.

"Toby will still love you okay we haven't even graduated high school a baby shouldn't even affect you guys yet."

I cried into Hanna's peach cashmere sweater as we walked to the car.

"I keep going back to how I'm never going to have a little girl or boy of my own."

"Spencer, it's still possible." Hanna said trying to keep her focus on the road.

"It's impossible Hanna. You heard the doctor."

"Ugh." She said pinching her temple.

"That's im-poss-i-ble. Do you need me to spell it out for you?"

"No I don't thank you very much!"

Toby's POV:

I boarded my plane a couple hours ago and thought about Spencer the whole time.

I had this terrible feeling that something was wrong and that's why it was perfect timing for this trip.

That and I missed her so much I couldn't wait to hold her in my arms and kiss her. I don't care how cheesy it sounds.

12 hours back and forth from Rosewood to Seattle and I had 24 hours to squeeze it all in.

Spencer threw me in 1st class I specifically said no "but 12 hours Toby your going to be so uncomfortable in those coach seats." She told me over facetime.

Spencer's POV:

"Spencer calm the hell down!" Hanna yelled at me as we walked through the front door of the loft.

I was so pissed I didn't even give a crap to go up the fire escape.

"Tell me how Hanna!" I yelled back.

"How do I calm down from going to the doctor to try and go on the pill and then them saying oh we're sorry you don't need it you'll never be able to have a baby! Do you know how damn disappointing that is and how much that hurts like hell!" I screamed.

"No I don't. Now if you would stop screaming and start acting civilized maybe we could talk like adults!" She fired back.

"Oh sorry to burst your bubble hun but that not happening anytime soon." I said quieting down and sitting down.

"Well don't get too comfortable it's time to go pick up Toby."

I grinned and bit my lip I got excited about something at least.

"Well let's go." I said and pulled her arm out the door.

We only have exactly 24 hours together we have to make it count.

"Spencer you do realize your going to have to tell Toby at some point right?"

"I know."

It's going to be the hardest news I'll ever have to tell someone.

How do you tell someone a secret like that???

Will they stay by your side??

3 comments and 8 votes for the next chapter!!!