The girlfriends

Toby's POV:

"Spencer these are my friends Ezra and Caleb."
"Hello" she said quietly which kind of concerned me. "Come on in" Caleb and Ezra said in unison.

Spencer's POV:

"Um our girlfriends are in the living room if you want to meet them." Ezra suggested. "Okay". I walked slowly into they're living room only to find Aria Montgomery and Hanna Marin painting each other's nails. "Spence OMG" the short raven haired girl came running over towards me. "Hey Ar and hey Han". "Hey Spence" Hanna said quietly. She slowly rised from the bed and walked over. "Okay my nails are wet so I'm going to give you an air hug" said Hanna. I giggled a little at her normal Hanna comment.
"Okay sooooooo" Aria said. "Soooooo what" I asked confused. Hanna butted in "So what's going on with you and Toby Cavanaugh?" "I don't know exactly we just started I guess you could call it dating yesterday." "Wow I'm surprised I always though you and smart ass Andrew Campbell would end up together." "Shut up Hanna" Aria said. "What he and Spencer have everything in common." "Shut up Hanna" Aria said again. "Okay I know Andrew and I were normally planned to be a couple by everyone but I don't really think he's ya know right for me" "Well thank God," Hanna blurted out. "Shut up Hanna!" Aria finally snapped. "Wait Ar let Han speak" I said. "Yea let Han speak Aria, okay well I said thank god because if you two got married and had kids I could not stand you teaching them how to divide pie when they're only two years old, and spending every Christmas when your supposed to give the kid joy and the best presents ever you'd get them a calculator instead of a new bike." Hanna finally finished and caught her breath. "I guess your right Han." I said. "Hell yea I'm right....finally someone admitted it."
You could hear the sound of victory in her voice.
All the sudden my phone went off. (Hastings, Veronica) flashed on the screen. I picked up the phone with an annoyed look on my face. "Hello?" "Spencer why aren't you home."Wow she sounded concerned for once about her youngest daughter. "Because I'm out with Aria, Hanna, Toby and they're boyfriends." "Okay will you be home for dinner because Melissa and Wren are coming over and Melissa sounded really excited on the phone?" "Um sure" "ooh you should bring Toby and your friends as well." "Okay?" "Okay sweetie I'll see you at 7:00 bye!" She hung up before I could say anything back."
"Spence what was that about?" Aria asked. "Well it turns out my mom wants us all to come for dinner." Shock went all over they're faces.