Pill

"So what are we doing here?" Hanna asked me as we walked into the doctors office.

"Your the only one who knows about me and Toby right?"

"Yes Spencer."

"Well Toby and I thought it would be a good idea that I would go on the pill for safety precautions."

"Wow street smart Spencer is developing I like it." She said elbowing me.

I rolled my eyes at her smart ass comment.

"Well sense you are supposedly on the pill and stuff I wanted you to come with me."

"Okay that's all I needed to know the rest you and your bed buddie can keep to yourselves." She smirked.

"Hanna stop with the bed buddie!"

"Fine just go sign in already." She said pulling at her Vera scarf.

"Hi I'm checking in." I told the receptionist.

"Name." She asked.

"Spencer Hastings."

"Okay, Dr. Grayson will see you now."

"Already?"

"Yes, this office offers more then one type of care for different cases."

"Alright then, Hanna?"

"Yea?" She said looking up from reading Mothers of the Year magazine.

"Han what were you reading?" I whispered walking through the door.

"I don't know but I'm never touching or looking at it again." She answered disgusted.

We walked into a room filled with white and normal doctors office equipment and stuff except there were posters of children every where.

"Where is the doctor I really want to leave after seeing this freak show." Hanna said.

"It's not that bad."

"Every where you turn there's a face staring at you." She turned round and round.

I sat down on the medical examiner bed and shook my head.

Then the door creaked open and I admit it made me jump a little.

"Well you could of at least knocked first." Hanna muttered under her breath.

"Hello, I'm Dr.Grayson you must be Spencer." He said walking towards Hanna.

"What no! That's Spencer." Hanna said pointing towards me.

"Oh my apologies." He said.

He looked quite young maybe in his early 30s with sleek black hair.

"So Spencer according to your chart your want to go on the birth control pill is that correct?"

"Yes, I want to take extra safety precautions."

"Very good, and smart of you most teenagers take the risk and don't use the pill."

"That's what I said street smart." Hanna said.

"Okay, let's examine you. Hope those words didn't trip you up." He said.

"No, they didn't I realize that this is a doctors office and were are all mature adults."

"Jesus, it tripped me up." Hanna said moving uncomfortably in her chair.

"Han?"

"What. It did a little." She said clutching her hot pink hand bag to her chest.

"Glad I'm already on it." She said.

I rolled my eyes while breathing slowly up and down as the exam started.

All the sudden all happiness stopped.

"Um it looks like we have a problem." Dr.Grayson said.

Oh no problem has occurred!!!

What is it???

4 comments and 8 votes for the next chapter!!!