By the Camp Fire

Toby's POV:

The guys and I went outside to start building a fire while the girls went and changed into something more comfortable. "Hey." Spencer said walking out in my old t-shirt. "Nice shirt were did you get it?"

I asked already knowing the answer of course. "I don't know really, I think some where called your dresser drawer."

I smiled at her comment.

All the girls sat beside their boyfriends at the fire roasting marshmallows or just talking or both.

We all were basically having the time of our lives together just spending it with each other.

Every time Spencer roasted a marshmallow she'd catch it on fire, or she only wanted me to do it for her. "Open your mouth." She did as I said.

I dropped it in.

"Wow, that's that's."

"It hot isn't."Aria said laughing.

Spencer smiled with the marshmallow still between her teeth.

"Eww....."

I don't know who said that but everyone laughed.

"Hey guys watch this."

I leaned in and kissed her so now she wasn't the only one with marshmallow all over her mouth.

"Toby why did you do that."

"So you weren't the only one with marshmallow all over you plus I have napkins."

She laughed a took the roll of paper towels from me and wiped my face off then her own.

"We are a marshmallow mess."

She laughed.

Hanna's POV:

"Okay who ready to ready for these sparklers?"

"Alright Hanna, let's do this you've been waiting forever." Aria said.

Hell yes I've been. I'm ready. I was handed a small metal wire thing and a lighter. "Knock your self out." Toby said. "Caleb your doing this with me right?" "Ah I was going to stay but." Wow my own boyfriend. I just turned around and walked back. "Damn it." Caleb whispered under his breath. "Hanna wait." "Your going to do this with me?" "What harm will it do lighting up the world with my girl friend?" I smiled and hugged him.

Aria's POV:

"These are so beautiful."I said looking a the colorful paper lanterns that Ezra and I were going to release into the sky tonight. "Not as beautiful as you." He said.

"That was super cheesy." I smiled.

He shrugged "but I love you even more for it." I gave him a quick kiss and went back to putting the candles inside the lanterns. "Ugh can you help me with this one." He asked. I walked over. "Ezra you bent the wire."

Spencer's POV:

Toby and I just laid down on a picnic blanket watching the stars. His arms were wrapped around me so every thing was absolutely perfect.

"Toby?"

"Hmm.."

"Do you have any idea how much I love you?"

"Honestly no."

"Good, because it's farther than you could imagine."

"Well my love for you is way farther than that." He smiled looking down at me.

"Oh no, don't you start this debate with me." I said sitting up.

"I'm not."

"Yea, right." I said curling back into his arms.

"Hey look!" He pointed up."

"My love for you beats yours definitely." I kept mumbling.

"Spencer look!"

"What? Oh wow!"

A huge star was shooting across the star.

"That's amazing." Toby said looking up.

But I of course had already gotten my laptop and looked up the star.

The stars name is called the star of treegan and means true love.

"Interesting." He said.

All the sudden rain came pouring down.

Everyone ran in.

Toby tried to pull me along with him but I stopped him.

"Wait."

I smiled.

"You know that's my shirt."

He said rubbing his hands along my arms with water running down his face.

His warm lips came in contact with mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yea, and your never getting it back."

We kissed again he moved his hands up and down my back. As lips moved along mine at the same time rain came crashing around us.

"I don't want it back........you look better in it then I do."

Before I knew it we were kissing in the pouring down rain. I pulled my fingers through his tangled wet hair.

We just stayed there. It should be what every girl says it's was like the movies but it wasn't. It was my life my movie the story was mine to choose what happens next.

"I'm just waiting for them to slip."

Hanna said looking through the window.

"Han."

"I'm just kidding your right their cute."

5 comments and 6 votes for more!!!!