Consequenses

Toby's POV:

"But Toby you should go with your family." Spencer said.

"Your kidding right unless your talking about Jenna then no they don't give a crap. That is why I have a job and a loft, and I beautiful girlfriend who cares about me. Who will make me dinner tonight if I ask nicely."

"Awes that's so sweet Toby, and you promised your girlfriend a date and instead we got a trip to the principles office so apple rose grill when we get out of here."

I just nodded I didn't feel like getting in a heated debate with Spencer Hastings right now.

"You must be Spencer." A tall grey hair man said walking down the hall.

"Ah yes I am." She said standing up to shake my dad's hand.

"It's really nice to meet you Toby has said so much but has never introduced us." He said.

"I know right, I've been wondering my self when we were to meet I honest didn't expect it to be like this." She turned to look at me.

"So principle Hackett told me a crazy story telling me you two had some sort of sexual accident. Is this true?" He asked. Spencer squeezed her eyes shut trying to hold back laughter again. "Dad would you really call making out in the janitors closet a sexual accident?"

"Well I don't know it depends if your clothed or not?" My eyes widened. "Toby relax it's okay, your just a teenager I get it, your mother and I did some if the same exact stuff."

"Really?" Spencer said.

"Of course, secret trips to the boys bathroom, ditching last period, all sorts of stuff." He said smiling.

"Oh Spencer are you alright?" Mrs. Hastings said rushing down the hall.

"Mom, everything fine it's just a miss understanding."

"Principle Hackett said it was a sexual accident Toby what happened?"

I explained the whole thing and everyone started laughing. Spencer pulled me over to the side.

"Toby why are you laughing this isn't funny."

"I'm not, I'm just trying to make distraction until Hackett gets out here." "Well what is taking him so long?" She asked.

"I'm not all that sure. Come on let's go find out." I said leading her to the back door of his office.

We walked in and as the looks of it Hackett was cleaning up of what was left of his own little sexual accident.

"Principle Hackett is this what a sexual accident is?" Spencer asked raising her eyebrow.

We walked out of the office.

"Well it looks like everything is going to be alright."

"Really they called me out of a court meeting for no reason?" Mrs. Hastings said.

"I guess Hackett just had a change of heart." I said.

Spencer and I laughed.

Later that night:

Spencer's POV:

"So what did you learn from today's experience?" I asked.

"To never go to Hackett's office again without knocking....wait scratch that never go there again period." Toby replied.

"So I haven't asked you this in a while but have you decided to join any clubs at school?" I asked.

"Actually yes but I wanted your permission first."

"Okay, what is it."

"Would it be okay with you if I joined the football team?" He asked.

Omg Toby on the football team should he join yes or no? 4 comments and 7 votes for more!