The unexpected

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was in there cuddling with Tae for a few hours until he started screaming again but it was louder. Some guards came in and so did my father, my father was upset I was in there but can you blame me, he is my mate for gods sakes, I could not be away from him anymore, I needed to see him. But anyway, I was of course taken out of there while they helped Taehyung. "What the hell do you think you're doing Jungkook, I told you to stay away from him, why don't you ever listen to me!" I rolled my eyes. "He is my fucking mate! Did you just think I'm going to forget about him? If you did you're fucking stupid because Eomma told me to stand up for what was right and this, THIS ISN"T FUCKING RIGHT!!!! MY MATE IS TRAPPED IN THAT SMALL CELL AND YOU ARE KEEPING ME FROM HIM!!! SHE WOULD BE SO A-" I was smacked, smacked hard in the face from my father.

"Don't you speak of her you little shit! Taehyung is half-demon Jungkook, our enemy, the creature that killed your mother." My eyes widened. "E-eomma was killed by a half-blood?? I thought she got sick, she was in the pack hospital for weeks. Y-You...Y-You-" 

"No, Jungkook she was murdered by one of my best friends when I found out he was a half-blood that ruined his plan to take over our pack. He killed your mom right in front of me. I told you she was sick and died from her sickness because I didn't think it was safe for you to know about half-bloods and you were so young Jungkook." I felt tears fall down my face and he continued. "When he killed her, he disappeared, I never heard of him again. He could be dead for all I know. But Jungkook, that is why I don't want you near Taehyung, he could turn you on any moment just like Geomul." 

I was flat out crying. I don't believe Taehyung would hurt me. My father and I jumped when we heard this huge boom. We ran outside and sure enough, there was another fight. There were random wolves everywhere, they weren't rogues but I couldn't smell what pack they were from. "What the hell is this!" My father yelled. I was observing the wolves and with no trouble, the wolves were killing ours. It took them a couple of seconds. I saw Yoongi go after one. "YOONGI NO!!!!" He stopped and looked at me in his wolf form. "THEY ARE STRONGER THAN US, DON'T RISK IT!!" He nodded. Jimin came up behind him and rubbed their heads together. I smiled. "GET TO SAFETY, DON'T COME OUT UNLESS IT'S NEEDED!' they ran towards the head house. 

I suddenly got this feeling of being suffocated. I got glimpses of Taehyung in my head. "Dad, somethings wrong with Taehyung, I can feel it." He nodded and we ran towards the cells. When we came in we saw Tae being lifted by the neck by a big buff guy. "PUT HIM DOWN!" I yelled. The man turned around looked at us. My father gasped deeply. "Goemul," he said in his deep alpha tone." I could hear Taehyung's muffled whimpers. So he was the one who killed my mother, what a coincidence. "I. Said. To. Let. Him. Go" I growled. He smirked and threw Taehyung at the wall. "TAE!" I went to go after him but my father stopped me. 

"He is a half-blood remember, he could kill you in a heartbeat," he whispered in my ear, I nodded looking over at him. "I see your son grew since the last time I saw him, Jay. He grew into a handsome man, sadly he is my son's mate." I was confused. "Son, Taehyung is your son?" I looked over at Tae, he was trying to get up but failed every time. I went to help him but Goemul spoke. " Yes, he is my son unfortunately." He went to Tae and picked him up again. "You are such a disgrace of a son, a half-blood Omega ha! disgusting." Taehyung whimpered and I growled. "Don't speak to him like that you bastard." he chuckled evilly. "I can speak to him how I choose now let us get out of this cramped room and go to the action." He laughed and started walking away. 

"Tae baby are you ok?" 

"Y-yes kookie I'm fine just a few broken bones but they will heal."

"I'm going to help you ok just wait a little longer."

"I trust you."

We spoke from our link while we walked.

That was unexpected......... I am a little better now I feel happy at some moments of the day but not always. but I will get better. but I don't think you care about how I'm going you care for the story lol but I just keep talking don't I ok bye.....