Mohdeep & Louis

(please don't send requests for boy/girl prompts. I'm just taking bromance prompts now, but she's an exception, sorry lovely's <3 )

Mohy's POV:

"Mohy, let's go to the fair, you're 18 now, and this is the last opportunity to go!" Rum, my friend  whines and I chuckle. "Of course" I say and we make arrangements.

Today's my 18th birthday, I feel old, but young at the same it. 18 is the age to do what you want cause in fact you're irresponsible and you can drink and blablabla.

I want to go to the fair.

"Ally!" I yell upstairs. "Yes love?" she calls down and I smile. The one with the nicknames. "We're going to the fair, are you coming?" I ask. "Yes, but grab your jackets, cause it's almost 8 pm and it's getting chilly" she says and I chuckle. "Dear, it's summer, it's warm enough to walk without a jacket" I say and she sighs. "alright" she walks down and I take her hand.

"Let's find you a boyfriend" Rum whispers in my ear and I gasp. "nope" I say and she rolls her eyes. "C'mon Mayo, it's been a year since you had a boyfriend now, you deserve someone to be by your side all the time" she says and squeezes my hand. "I don't want to get hurt again" I say while we walk down the park, the fair is nearby, so we're walking to it.

"But I have you girls" I mumble. "You know what we mean Mayo, you deserve a guy that'll text you goodnight, that will take you on dates and kiss you properly" Ally says and winks.

"Let's find the perfect boy then" I say and we enter the fair.

"First a ride, or food?" Rum says and my eyes widen. "Is that even a question?" I ask and she chuckles. "Food it is then" I cheer and we rush to the cotton candy. "3 big cotton candy's please" I say and get out the money. "Hey, it's your birthday, we're paying" Ally says and I groan and put the money back.

We eat all of the sugar, all feeling a little sugar high and we giggle.

"Look at those 5 guys there, don't they look a little familiar? Don't you think? Like....we've seen them before" Rum says and I nod. "The one with brown hair is hot" I say and they laugh. "There are three with brown hair" Ally points out.

"with the flat, brown hair, and the fringe, if I see it well from here" I say and narrow my eyes. "I know them from somewhere, but I can't come up with the place" I say and bite my lip.

"They are hot" Ally says and I giggle. "Yes, they are" I say. "Maybe the one with the fringe is your future boyfriend?" Rum says and I snort. "Sure" I roll my eyes and they chuckle.

"Let's just...follow them, who knows, maybe one of us will get a new boyfriend tonight?" Ally replies. "you girls are crazy"

"But love us"

"Maybe"

"Admit it"

"Alright I love you"

I hug them both and we silently follow the boys. They walk over to a big black hummer and we hide behind another car.

"Paul, we're doing fine, no one noticed us so we can have more rides in the roller coaster!" I hear a voice saying, a very familiar voice I may add.

"Harry's right Paul, Niall wants more cotton candy and I want more rides" another boy says, and I gulp. I know that voice, but where from?

"That voice is so familiar, like....music" I say and they nod.

"Paul we're not leaving, I'm hanging up now, bye" another voice says. "well done Liam" a deep and husky voice says.

"I know them!" Ally shouts and stands up. "Where from?" I ask and stand up too. "They're One Direction! That band you love!" she says and my eyes widen. "you're kidding" I say but then someone clears their throat. "Girls?" I feel someone tap my shoulder. I slowly turn around and meet 2 green/blue eyes.

"We can hear you" Liam chuckles and I gulp. "Er....er.....I .....er....." I stutter and Ally jumps in front of me. "I'm Ally! And Mayo is a little embarrassed now, turn around please" she says with a cheery voice and the boys eye her weirdly, but then turn around, their backs to us.

"It's your chance now Mohy" she says and I shake my head. "don't be scared, now you can seduce the boy with the sexy fringe." she says and Louis snickers. "Shut up!" I say and she blushes. "Sorry, but he is hot" she adds and Louis laughs again. "Just...please stop talking" I say and she winks. "We're going" I say and grab Ally's hand.

"Hey!" Rum says, still on the ground. I see Niall turning around, walking over to her and lifting her off the ground. "Here you go gorgeous" he winks and she quickly runs over to us.

"Niall called me gorgeous" she gasps and I smirk.

"So....One Direction is at the fair where we're too."  Ally says. "And o my gosh, Liam is so hot" she says and I smile. "Go get them girls" I say but they stop me from walking away,

"And after this night, Louis will be yours" Rum says and I groan. "Don't promise me things you don't know are going to be true" I say and she sighs. "I'll try my best, alright?" she says and I nod.

"Now let's go to the roller coaster" I say and drag them to the line. We wait for half an hour, but just before we can get inside, another door opens and guess who, 5 hot boys walk inside.

"Mayo!" I greet them and they laugh.

"Hey! Why can you pass the whole line?" Ally asks, Niall answers. "Cause we're famous" he winks. "Nah, Harry seduced the security girl" Zayn explains and high-fives Harry.

"Our turn!" I cheer and we all sit down. "No, let's switch places" Ally says and Rum gets out quickly. Suddenly Louis is sitting next to me, Rum next to Niall and Liam next to Ally, Zayn and Harry together. "I'm sorry, but 2 have to get out, they were first" one girl that works here says. "I'll get out and wait for the next" I say and Louis gets out too. "I'll wait with you then" he says and grabs my hand.

We wait, and then another kart comes. We step in, we're the last ones.

"Yay our turn!" he says and I cheer. "But hold my hand" I say and he grabs it. "It'll be fun" he says and we go up. Just before we go down, it stops.

The lights go off, and it becomes completely dark. I whimper and the grip on my hand tightens. "Don't be scared, I'll protect you from scary things" Louis says. He shoves closer to me, one single belt holding us both. I snuggle up into his shirt and he wraps his arms around me. "Shh" he says when I shiver. "I don't like the dark" I whisper. "The lights will go on soon enough, I'll call Liam, alright?" he says and I nod against his chest.

He shoves a bit, getting the phone out of his pocket and then wraps both his arms around me again, while holding the phone to his ear.

"Li? We're stuck here, the lights went off and it's pitch black. Yeah she's here with me" he says, then presses the phone to my ear.

"Mayo?" Ally asks. "Yes?" I ask with a small voice. "Alright, you're alone, with the boy you think is sexy, in a small kart. Make him fall in love with you" she says and before I can reply she ends the call. "What did she say?" Louis asks. "Nothing" I say and he puts the phone back. "Liam says that the lights will go on in 5 minutes." Louis says and I nod.

"Are you still scared?" he asks and I nod a little. "Don't be" he whispers, way closer then I expected. I lift my hand up to feel his face. "I feel blind" I say while my hands roam his face and neck. "Me too" he chuckles and does the same with me. He goes with his hand through my hair and my eyes close, I love when people brush my hair.

"You're cute" he whispers into my ear and I blush, even if he can't see it, I bet he felt it. "And you have a cute name, and Niall said we're perfect for each other" he whispers against my lips. "Weird, Rum said the same thing" I whisper and I feel him smile. "Let's get together" he whispers.

"Why not" I whisper back and he presses his lips to mine, our lips melding together perfectly. It was perfect.

Was

Till the lights went on and the roller coaster started to drive again, pull speed, down. We ended the kiss in a scream.

A/N

Hope you liked it love!

X-x-x Noa