Keeping Our Love Chapter 11

vote/comment/tweet/like

srry its so short

ily guys<3

Alyssa's POV

I rested my head on Jake's chest after I had had the best sex of my life. I chuckled. Every time I had sex with Jake seemed to be the best sex of my life. It was just that good. I lifted my head and looked up at Jake realizing that he was asleep. I guess I had put him to bed. I stared at him for awhile. I had no clue how or when I was going to tell him that there was a possibility that I could not have kids. I was so scared to tell him. I didn't want him to get back and I didn't want him to not want me anymore. Losing him again would be hell.

Me and Trevon had tried to have kids or I guess you could say Trevon tried to have kids, because I wasn't ready to have kids with him. Now that I look back on it, I just think that I didn't want to have kids with him, but did that stop him? Nope! He was so stupid. He would steal my birth control and try to have sex with me every night. God I hate him. What did I ever see in him?

So he kept trying until he became frustrated about me not getting pregnant, which also caused the beatings that I received from him. Why in the hell was I with him for so long? I was so stupid. I'm so glad that Jake came along because most likely if it wasn't for him. I would still be married to Trevon and taking every hit the he lashed out at me.

I got up to go take another shower. I tried my best to keep from disturbing Jake from his peaceful sleep. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower and hopped in. I turned the water to hot and absorbed the feeling of the heat running down my body in the form of liquid.

I sat outside on Claire's porch in her backyard. Chris should really just move in with her. I mean she had a nice house with a spacious yard. It would be the perfect house to start out with and raise a family in.

I leaned back in one of the chairs I was in and took a sip of my drink. Jake and Chris had gone to the store to pick up something.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"For what?" she asked.

"To have the baby" I replied.

"Oh yea, I can't wait. I just want to my child in my arms" she said. I smiled.

"So when are you and Jake going to tie the knot and have a kid?" She asked. " It's not like yall aren't completely in love with each other." She said. I laughed.

"As for tying the knot, I have to wait for Jake to propose and as for kids I really don't know" I said to her.

"Don't you want to have kids with him?" She asked.

" I do but......"

"But what?"She asked. I looked at her.

"Claire promise not to say anything to him about this" I told her.

"Come on Alyssa it's me" She said. I sighed.

"I don't know if I can" I told her.

"Of course you can" She said. " You're a strong woman" She said.

"No Claire, I'm not sure if my body can" I told her. Her mouth fell open a little and then she quickly reclosed it.

"How do you know? What makes you think this?" She asked.

"I kind of tried before with another guy" I told her.

"Oh" she said.

"Alyssa I'm sure you can for some people it just takes time. Have you and Jake tried?" she asked.