The Color Of Love. Chapter 17

Chapter 17

I walked with Jake into the restaurant. We were meeting Chris and another one of his girls. I learned a lot about Chris so far. First of all, he was a player, he sleeps with so many girls and he was so slick about it. I would stay at Jake's dorm and watch as girl after girl came to visit him, for you know what reason. The bad thing about it was that some of the girls knew about his ways and how many other girls he was with, but they didn't even care. They just wanted a chance to be with him I guess, which was pathetic. The girls seriously needed a reality check and realized that he was just using them.

I also learned that he like to play games; at least that was my way of looking at it. He tried to get under your skin with the slick comments he made. That was just the way he was, but you  had to learn to ignore it and play along with whatever game he was providing.

 We walked over to a table where Chris and his new girl were already at. She was one that I had never seen before. I slid into the bar before Jake and he slid in after me.

"Hey Alyssa, this is Tracy and Tracy this is Alyssa," Chris said.

“Hey,” I greeted. I'm guessing that she and Jake already knew each other. The waiter came and took our orders; bringing our drinks.

"Jake, you picked out your classes yet man?" Chris asked him.

"Yea, pretty much," He said. "We start in a couple of weeks."

"So how come you wasn't answering your phone earlier," Chris asked Jake.

"What are you, his bitch?" I asked. Like I said me and Chris had gotten closer in the last month that we had known each other and I knew all too well how to play his games and get used to his smart-ass remarks. Me, Jake, and Tracy laughed. Chris looked at me with a smile on his face.

"Nah, nothing ever like that! I was calling to see if Jake wanted to fuck some girls that will show him a real time." I laughed.

"You saying I can't show him a real time?" I asked.

"You will barely do anything with him in public, like you're scared." He mentioned.

"What does that have to do with showing him a real time, just because we hang out doesn't mean you know what goes on behind closed doors and by the way I do, do stuff with Jake in public."

"No you don't." he retorted.

"Yea I do."

"No you don't." I wasn’t going to keep playing this game.

"Really, are you serious?" I asked him and he nodded. I turned to Jake.

"Do you agree?" I asked him.

"It depends." What the hell did he mean it depends?

"On what?" I questioned.

"If you will get mad." He replied hesitantly.