Keeping Our Love Chapter 8

vote/comment/like/tweet

"You ready" Jake asked me.

"Yea" I replied.

"Come on then" he said. I walked out of the room holding my bags and stuff. I wasn't taking everything because I was planning on coming right back. We were going down to Alabama to basically quit my job, get my things, and she if we could get out of the lease. I was pretty sure that we would be able to get out of the lease. The thing I was worried about the most was quitting my job. I wasn't quite sure how my boss was going to react. I didn't want him to be furious with me. I sighed and walked out of the apartment to Jake's car. I put my stuff in the back and then hopped in the passenger's seat.

Jake came down a few minutes later and got in the car and we were once again on another trip to Alabama. These trips were really getting exhausting. I'm glad that pretty soon. I would be permanently living with Jake and we wouldn't have to make these trips so often.

I was at my apartment packing up my clothes and things that I wanted to take with me. Everything that I wasn't bringing like furniture and stuff was going to go into the storage for right now.

I taped up the last box. Jake had still not come back yet. He was talking to the people in the office about my lease. I sat all the boxes by the door and then I began to pack my suitcase with all the clothing I had acquired. I couldn't seem to get Jake and this baby situation out of my mind. I really didn't like him being mad at me, but I just wasn't ready to have kids. It really wasn't the fact that I just didn't want to have kids with Jake because I do I just don't want to have kids with him right now. I didn't think I was ready. I mean I wanted to go back to school and I wanted to be married first. I didn't want my child to be a bastard.

I heard Jake walking in and I zipped up the last suitcase. I was pretty much finished. Now all we had to do was rent a truck and move everything into storage. I turned around and walked out of the room to meet Jake.

"So what did they say" I asked as I approached him,

"You're lease is up. SO after today you will be living with me." He said. "You are stuck with me forever babe" He said.

"I don't mind that" I said as I wrapped my hands around his waist.

"Are you finished packing?" He asked me

"Yup" I told him popping the p.

"Do you want to start taking your stuff to storage now? I already called in for the truck we just have to go pick it up." He stated.

"Sure the sooner, the better right?" I replied.

"Of course" He said" Come on let's get started" He added as he smacked me on my butt and grabbed his keys. I obliged and followed him outside to the car.

I went in flopped on the bed. We had rented a hotel for the night since all of my stuff from the apartment was gone and now in storage. I was so tired. Moving really does take a lot of energy from you. I sighed in relief that we had finished moving everything though and now we could head back home in the morning. I had written my boss a later and put it in the mailbox so I didn't have to worry about that. I don't think they would miss me anyways and I definitely wouldn't miss them.

"You still have some energy left for me don't you" Jake said hovering over me. I groaned.

"Jake how do you have any energy. I am so tired." I told him. I don't even feel like taking a shower." I told him. He chuckled.

"I'm a man Alyssa. I'm stronger and can handle a lot more than you" he stated.

"Yea whatever. Anything you can do I can do Jake" I told him.

"Oh really" He asked.

"Really" I stated.

"You're so full of it" he stated.

"What are you talking about" I asked him.

"You" he stated. I flipped over on my side ignoring him.

"Are you giving me the silent treatment" He asked while laughing. I said nothing to him.

"Alyssa you going to have to talk to me sometime" he stated. I still said nothing. He began to place kisses on my neck. I shivered involuntarily causing him to smile. I scolded myself. He moved my shirt of my shoulder and trailed the kisses across my shoulder blade. I hated him so much. He reached his hand across my side and he gently brushed his fingers against my stomach. He inched his way inside my panties. I turned over.

"What are you doing Jake?" I asked him.

"Oh great you are talking to me now" I sighed.

"Come join me in the shower" He muttered.

"No " I stated.

"Come on Alyssa" He said.

" No Jake" He hovered over me between my legs and then he wrapped his arms around my back and he lifted me up.

" Jake stop no" He continued to pick me up.

"Jake stop " I yelled. He ignored me and walked into the bathroom. He turned on the shower and kicked his shoes off and then he stepped inside.

"Jake" I screamed. Was he stupid? We both were fully clothed.

"What' he said fighting against a laugh.

"You Jerk" I muttered " I cannot believe you" I said struggling to get out of his arms but he pinned me to the wall and began to creep his hands under my shirt.

"Let go of me" I demanded.

"Uh uh" he said shaking his head. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and lifted it above my head and threw it over the shower door.

"You are so cruel" I said to him as he began to unbutton my jeans.

"I love you" he said right before capturing my lips, which caused me to give in and I easily kissed him back enjoying the moment and looking forward to what was ahead of us.

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body. Jake followed behind me with a towel wrapped around his waist. He encircled his arms around me pulling me against him.

"Jake" I muttered.

"What?" He asked. " I just love you so much" He said kissing my shoulder.

"You are such a sucker" I said.

"A sucker for being in love with you" he stated. I laughed.

"I love you too" I said turning around in his arms. I gazed into his eyes.

"I'm sorry Jake." I told him. The baby thing had still not left my mind.

"For what?" he asked looking confused.

"For not being ready to give you a child. I know how much you want one and that---" I said.

"Alyssa it's okay. I know I can get pretty upset when we talk about that and I can go overboard, but just ignore me I'll get over it. I understand that you're not ready. Yea I will get upset over it but it just gets the best of me sometimes" He told me. " I don't mean to hurt you or make you upset" he added. I smiled up at him.

"I do want to have kids with you though Jake, just not right now. I hate that you think the problem is that you would be the father." I told him. He sighed.

"Ignore me Alyssa. I speak nonsense sometimes when I get angry. The best thing for you to do is be like he'll get over it" He told me. I laughed.

"I love you" I said pressing my lips against his.

"I love you way more" he mumbled against my lips.

"I doubt that" I told him.

I know it's short. Sorry :(