The Race For Love. Chapter 13

Put your story text here...

Alyssa's POV

I woke up the next morning with my head on Jake's chest, my arms wrapped around him and his arms wrapped around me. How did that happen? I yawned from the aftershock of a night's rest. I wanted to get up but I didn't want to wake Jake. I reflected on our heart to heart last night. I did feel where he was coming from and I did feel bad for what his mom said because no mother should say that to their child no matter what, but still, if he loved me so much, he could have fought against her. I sighed and buried my face deeper into Jake's chest. I loved the way he smelled. It hadn't change; it was the same as it was our senior year in high school. I had missed a lot of things about him, even though I would never admit it to him. I missed the way he used to hold me. The way he would always try to make things better when something was wrong. The way his lips felt against mine and his kissed. I smiled played on my lips as I thought about it. I used to love the feeling of his tongue ring as it moved against my tongue and lips. An idea crossed my mind. I broke out of Jake's arms and shook him.

"Jake, Jake wake up!" I said loudly.

"What's wrong?" he said sitting up abruptly. I busted out laughing at the panicked look on his face. H e looked at me as if I was crazy and turned over on his side to go back to sleep.

"Jake? " I said trying to stifle my previous laughter.

"What Alyssa?" He shouted irritated.

"Wake up!" I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"We need to go somewhere." I told him.

"Where?" he said

"It's a surprise !" I said jumping off the bed and hopping in the shower.

I got out of the shower to grab some clothes and Jake was still in the bed and had gone back to sleep. I walked over to him. I jumped on him trying not to expose any body parts since I was only in a towel.

"Jake wake up!" I shouted.

"No!" he moaned.

"Yes," I yelled. He rolled over on his back causing me to straddle him. He looked up at me and his eyes widened. Oh great, that would cause him to wake up. This was such an awkward position. I begin to rise off of him and move from the position but he grabbed my hips and held them in place.

"You need to go get in the shower so we can go." I said a little flustered.

"I want to stay right here." Jake said as he slid his hands under the towel and rested them on my hips.

"Jake what are you doing?" I asked. He was making me want him and I couldn't want him so I had to end this.

"Nothing," he said leaning upward and placing kisses on my shoulder. I wanted him so bad, but I didn't need him.

"Jake!" I gasped as he continued placing kisses on my upper body.

"Hmm," he said against my skin. His hands roamed up to my boobs and he began to massage them. Lust was a bitch.

"MHmmm" I let out an involuntary moan. Where in the hell did that come from. I needed to stop this but temptation was too hard to resist.

I placed my hands on his chest. He was making me go crazy I had to get away from him, I couldn't stay in this house much longer before the deadly sins conquered their conquest. I couldn't do this it would just end it heartache and I definitely didn't want to end up going through that again. I pushed Jake away from me causing his back to fall against the bed. I abruptly got off on him and grabbed some clothes.