Keeping Oor Love Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning inside of Jake's arms. It felt so good to be inside his arms, I was definitely glad that we had gotten pass the whole Tiffany thing. Yea I was still a little upset that he had lied to but, hey you are suppose to have a forgiving heart right? And if I would have just let that ruin our relationship. That would kind of mean that our loves wasn't strong enough, so why be in the relationship anyways.

I turned over so that I was facing Jake. He was still asleep. I brought my hands to his face and stroked his jaw. He stirred but he didn't awake. I sighed and gently pressed my lips against his. I pulled back but he pushed with me causing his lips to stay on mine. I chuckled against his lips as he continued to kiss me.

"You know you can't do this to me early in the morning" He said as he positioned himself on top of me.

"Mhmmm but I love doing this" I muttered to him while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You're teasing me aren't you?" He questioned.

"Naw I don't think so" I said as I connected my lips back against his. His hands began to roam under my tank top. He had easy access due to the fact that I wasn't wearing a bra. He began to massage my boobs.

"I love you so much" I muttered against his lips.

"I love you too" he replied against my lips. I slipped my hands inside his boxers and began to stroke him. He moaned in my ear.

There was a banging on the door.

"No one's home" Jake yelled. I laughed.

"Jake open the damn door. I need to talk to you" he shouted. It was Chris.

"Go answer it" I told Jake.

"and miss out on this" he said gesturing to me. "not a chance" I laughed.

"Go get the door Jake. It sounds urgent." I told him. He groaned and reluctantly got up. I went and put on some clothes and then walked into the living room.

"I just don't know what to do" I heard Chris mutter.

"What happened" I said walking into the living room where that were.

"Chris got some girl pregnant' Jake blurted. Chris gave Jake a disbelieving look.

"I don't know if it's mine though" Chris said.

"Did you have sex with her" I asked him. He nodded.

"Then it's most likely yours Chris" I told him.

"I'm not ready for a kid. I'm still living out my bachelor days" he stated.

"Well your bachelor days are about to come to an end" I told him.

"Thanks a lot Alyssa" he said sarcastically

"You're welcome" I replied.

"Dude look at it as a good thing" He said. "I'm still trying to get Alyssa pregnant, but she is just so damn stubborn and won't get off that birth control" he said. I sighed.

"It's different, you are in love with her. I'm not in love with this chick. I don't even like her for real. All it was, was sex" He said.

"Well get to know the chick and then when you can get a test done. Get it to see if it's yours" Jake told him.

"Yea"I said. He looked at me.

"Aren't you suppose to be mad at him" He asked me. I looked over towards Jake.

"Oh well we kind of made up" I said.

"I can see that." He said.

"So then why'd you ask dumbass" I questioned. He laughed.