Keeping Our Love Chapter 16

vote/comment/tweet/like

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Srry so short:D

"Reagan" Jake called out as he placed his hand on my stomach, which was now the size of a basketball.

"Jake don't" I said as I felt the baby kick. Somehow she knew Jake's touch. We had found out that we would be having a baby girl about two weeks ago and Jake was so excited. He had begun to decorate her room saying that her favorite color was going to be green. So we had painted her room pink and green. He was so full of it.

Jake smiled as he felt the baby kicking under his hands. He didn't realize how uncomfortable having a baby kick inside of you could get and it seemed as if every time he touched my stomach the baby began to kick. He rubbed his hand against my belly. Reagan kicked again. I was pretty positive that she learned the touch and knew that it was Jake. I groaned

Okay well mommy is getting  mad so I guess I'll talk to you later Reagan" Jake said as he kissed my stomach and pulled my shirt down. I stood up and grabbed my bag. We were going to Chris and Claire's place. They had brought their new baby girl into this word about a month ago.

She was so cute and precious and I just couldn't wait to see little Reagan and hold her in my arms. I didn't want to go through the process of having to hold her, but I couldn't wait.

"So I sent out the invitations, since you were just so tired and couldn't do it" Jake said as we walked to the car. I laughed.

"Jake I was tired. I'm pregnant" I told him.

"That's your excuse for everything now, you wait until this baby comes out. I'm putting you to work" He muttered. I laughed.

"What we're not going to try for a little Jaxson?" I asked.

"Of course we are. We are going to try every day and night. Trying is the best part" He stated. I laughed at him as I got into the car.

"So has Chris talked to you about anything that has to do with him and Claire getting married?" I asked him.

"Why? So you can go and tell her everything I tell you and then Chris gets mad at me because he knows I told you?" He questioned.

"Of course not! I just want to know." I stated. He laughed.

"Sure" He replied sarcastically.

"Jake I won't tell her anything" I said. He kept his eyes forward on the road ignoring me.

"Please Jake, tell me" I pleaded.

"No Alyssa, not happening" He said as we pulled into Claire and Chris's driveway.

"Well fine then! I didn't want to know anyways." I told him as I got out of the car pretending to be mad. He got out and came up behind me wrapping his arms around me and resting them on my belly.

"Aww Alyssa come on don't get mad get glad" He said imitating the trash bag commercial.