Keeping Our Love Chapter 15

vote/comment/tweet/like

sorry for any mistakes :(

Enjoy!!!!!

 I lay on the bed flat on my back. I listened to Jake as he spoke. He had rolled my shirt up and he laid his head against my belly which had begun to protrude but only a little bit. It was barely noticeable under clothes. He brushed his fingers across my stomach.

"Listen up little Reagan or Jaxson" He said. We had decided on the name Reagan for a girl instead of Sabrina. Jake told me that that was the name he really wanted even though it was a dead president. I'm pretty sur ei would learn to love it.

"I really can't wait until you're born. If you are a Jaxson we are going to play sports and have man time. If you are a little Reagan we can still play sports, but there will be no man time. You and your mom can have girl time" He said. I chuckled causing my stomach to shake.

"You to girls can talk about all that womanly stuff, but you will not talk about guys. You are not dating until after you are married" He stated. I laughed.

"Jake how can she not date until after she's married?" I asked him.  "Doesn't she have to date to find that guy she wants to marry." I told him.

"That's not the point" he stated. I laughed.

"So what is the point?" I asked him.

"The point is for her not to date. I don't want any guy's breaking my little girl's heart" He stated.

"Hmm that's funny coming from you" I stated.

"Don't go there Alyssa," he said.

"What? I'm just saying" I replied.

"Of course you are" He said kissing my stomach. He pulled my shirt down and then he laid his head on my chest and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I really can't wait to find out what we are having." Jake stated.

 "I hope it's a Jaxson" I told him

"I hope it's a Reagan" He stated. I laughed.

"Somebody is not going to get there way" I told him.

"It doesn't matter. I'm happy either way. I mean I just excited about having a kid. Once we figure out the gender, we have to go shopping for the baby." He stated. He was so cute when all he talked about was the baby and he went into this fatherly mode.

"What about our wedding?" I asked him.

"What about it?" he replied.

'Should we wait until after the baby's born or what? I mean I would like to be able to fit into my dress and I don't want to rush the wedding and try to get it in before I start gaining weight." I told him.

"Whatever you want" He replied. "It doesn't matter to me. I mean you could wear one of those flowing dresses" He stated.