Keeping Our Love Chapter 17

vote/comment/tweet/like/fan if you haven't already although if you made it this far with Jake and Alyssa you should already be a fan.

EnJoY!!!!!!!!

Oh and Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah or Kwanza  to all of you however you celebrate it's still a celebration and  I hope that you all will be safe during the holidays. Eat lots of sweets and food. Drink lots of egg nog and son't forget to wake up early for gift unwapping.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

I slowly rolled out of bed and got up groggily. There was no trace of Jake so I was guessing he had already left for work. He probably had woken me but I was too tired to remember anything that had occurred previously this morning.  I walked into the bathroom and looked at my reflection in the mirror. My stomach looked liked it was about to pop. Reagan would be pushing her way out anytime soon. I leaned on the counter as I felt her kick. She was doing that a lot lately and it was really irritating me.  It could be the best feeling at times and then it could be so uncomfortable. I was so ready to get this baby out of me.

I used the bathroom and took a long hot shower and then I put on some sweat pants and a t-shirt and made my way out of the bathroom.

I walked out of the room and went to what would be Reagan's room. It was actually really pretty. I believed that it would suit her well. Her walls were pink with lime green stripes. She had a wall paper border up towards the ceiling that looked like lace. There was also a pink rocking chair in the corner of the room. Jake said this is where I would sit and feed her and he would take pictures of his wife and daughter. He was so corny, I smiled at the thought. Her cradle was adjacent to the rocking chair and over it hung a baby modem that would spin and play music while she slept. On the opposite side of the room was a shelf that held diapers, clothes, bibs, and bottles and other things that would be needed after I had given birth to baby Reagan.

I sighed was I really ready to have this baby. I mean my mom was coming next week because the baby was sure to be out by then. The doctor's had stated that if I didn't have it within the next three days that they would induce me. I sat down in the rocking chair and rocked back in forth as my hands caressed my belly. I really couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that me and Jake were about to have a kid. I mean it seemed like yesterday we were in high school at our senior night bon fire in the woods making out. A smile appeared on my face making me look like a teenage girl who believed that she was in love. I was so pissed at him for making out with that other girl for a stupid ass dare. I should have kicked him in his baby maker. I sighed if I had done that my stomach probably wouldn't be the size of a gigantic beach ball.

I got up from the chair and went downstairs. I looked at the time. Damn I had slept the whole day away. It was almost evening. I decided on cooking dinner since Jake would be home soon and that was something that I hadn't done in a while.

I looked in the fridge and freezer and searched for something to cook. I found some chicken cutlets and took them out. I searched around the kitchen some more looking in the pantry and the cabinets and decided on making some basil chicken, mash potatoes and green beans that I acquired.

I was almost done cooking when Jake walked through the door.

"I know that you are not cooking?" He said as he came in the door. I'm guessing he smelled the aroma of the delicious food that I was cooking. He emerged inside of the kitchen and glanced at me with a confused look.

"Alyssa you are nine months pregnant. You are about to have this baby any day now. Why the hell  are you cooking?" he questioned.