The Color Of Love. Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"Thanks for bringing me Jake, I had a lot of fun" I told him.

"No problem" He said grabbing my hand. I averted my gaze and stared out the window. We passed by millions of trees.

"What you thinking about." I heard him ask me

"About you, me, us, about how I wish this night could last forever. How there were no worries. No disapproving looks. How it just felt right. How I wish it could always feel this way" I blurted out. I didn't realize I was crying until Jake brushed away my tears with his thumb.

"I know, don't cry. I hate seeing you sad" he said. I smiled at him to let him know that everything was okay even though it wasn't. The rest of the ride was silent. We pulled up to my house about an hour later. Jake and I got out the car and he walked me to my door.

"I'm sorry about the mental breakdown Jake" I said kind of embarrassed

"No worries it's going to take more than a mental breakdown to tear me away from you" He said with a smile. I opened the door and motioned for him to come in. He hesitated.

"The parentals aren't home Jake" I laughed. He walked in and I closed the door behind him. Jake walked to my room, while I went to shut off the house alarm. I walked in my room and he was standing by my dresser examining something in his hand.

'What are you looking at" I said walking behind him. "Oh my God Jake give me that"  I said snatching the photo away from him. It was a naked photo of me from when I was little. I had just come from having a bath and I was posing, He laughed.

"Aww come on Lyssa it's just a photo" He stated

"An embarrassing photo" I replied

"What I don't think so. You look beautiful nothing changes with you, you're still beautiful as ever" He said removing a piece of hair from my face.

"You really think so" I asked him. He nodded and then he leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips.

"Let me in" he whispered against my lips. I opened my mouth giving him entrance, His tongue immediately found mine. Jake pressed against me making me press against the wall. His hand traveled up and down my body as mine arms snaked around his neck. I pulled him closer to me. My body was on fire, I felt like I was just going to melt onto floor. I broke away from the kiss gasping for air. Jake stepped back some giving me my space. I moved away from him. I closed my door and walked over to my bed and sat down. I wanted him.

 Jake

Realizing what Alyssa was saying, I went and sat down next to her. I lifted her chin so that she was looking at me.

"Are you sure?" I asked her. She nodded. I pressed my mouth against hers. Reclaiming her tongue as it moved with mine. I leaned her back on the bed without breaking the kiss and crawled between her legs. I broke the kiss and kissed her neck. I placed a trail of kisses from her neck and then up to her jaw line. My hands traveled down to hem of shirt and I lifted it up above her head. She sat up and pressed her mouth to mine as she placed her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her. I pulled away and pushed her back down to bed. I was going to be in control tonight. I wanted this to be perfect for her and I wanted her to enjoy it.

 I traced a line down her stomach with my tongue and circled her bellybutton. I reached behind her back and unclasped her bra.  I brought my mouth down to her boob and flicked my tongue ring over her nipple and then I took it into my mouth. I heard her let out a soft moan, I smiled. I unbuttoned her pants and slid them off with her panties soon following, She was completely naked and I stared at her in awe. She was beautiful. Damn, I was lucky.

"Jake stop staring, your making me nervous" She said. I chuckled tearing my shirt off and soon my pants and boxers. I dug in my pockets for my wallet and pulled out a condom. I repositioned myself in between her legs I felt her tense up.

"Relax" I said kissing her neck. I pressed my mouth against hers. Trying to take her mind off what I was about to do. Once I thought that she was fully into the kiss I pushed inside of her trying to get it over with, but I didn't succeed. She pulled her mouth away from mine and bit down on her bottom lip; I stopped and brushed my fingers across her face. 

"It's okay, baby the pain will leave I'm sorry" I watched her, the pain etched on her face. I felt so bad. I had slept with a bunch of chicks, but never a virgin and I could tell that she was in some serious pain by the expression on her face. Her eyes fluttered open and she lifted her head and pressed her lips against mine.

"Keep going" she whispered against my lips. I began to start back thrusting in and out of her. Damn she felt so good and pretty soon I was sure she felt the same way about me. She began to moan as my thrusts became deeper and harder. I could feel her and she was about to climax. I felt her muscled tighten around me right before she arched her back and gripped my shoulders. The sensation from her climaxing made the wait for me even shorter and I followed right behind her. I kissed her passionately, never wanting this moment to end

"You okay?" I asked her

"Yea "she replied dryly I rolled off of her and laid down next to her and she rested her head on my chest. We laid there for about an hour, me playing with her hair and her making circles on my chest. It was silence and the moment felt so right.

"Jake, ummm I don't know exactly what time my parents will get home, so you should probably get going" she said

"Yea your right" I replied to her. I got up and grabbed my clothes and slid them on.

Alyssa

I watched Jake as he put on his clothes.

 "Stop staring your making me nervous." he said mimicking me. He laughed.

"Shut up Jake" I said getting off the bed and wrapping my comforter around me. I walked Jake out to the door, He turned towards me .

"I see you tomorrow alright" he said placing a kiss on my lips.

"Alright," I said leaning against the door sill.

"No Regrets?" he said

"No Regrets" I replied. He placed another kiss on my lips before leaving and walking to his car. I watched him drive off until his car disappeared and I couldn't see him anymore.  I can't believe I just had sex. I laughed to myself. It was amazing. Jake was amazing, I mean yea it hurt. It hurt like hell, but soon the pain left and pleasure roamed through my body. I always thought my first time would be with someone I loved and someone I had been dating for awhile. Jake and  I had not been together for even two months and I personally knew him for only three. I hadn't planned on having sex with him, even when I invited him in the thought hadn't even crossed my mind. I mean I felt as if I was in love with Jake, but we didn't say it to each other and who knew if he felt the same way. I grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom and took a shower and then I fell asleep thinking about the wonderful time I had with Jake.

I pulled up to school and Jake was standing by his car waiting on me. I smiled. God I was in so deep. There  was just this sense of euphoria that passed through me when I saw him and knew that he was waiting for me. I got out my car and walked towards him. His arms encircled my waist as he drew me closer to him. His lips pressed against mine and I immediately corresponded intertwining our tongues together.

"So I'm guessing you're alright" He asked after breaking our kiss.

 "What do you mean?" I asked him confused

"I was just worried that I hurt you last night" he said

"Nope, I'm fine Jake" I said pressing my lips back against his. I heard the bell ring for school. Ugh. I groaned pulling away from Jake. He laughed.

"Don't worry you can have some more of this another time." He said with a smirk on his face. I mumbled a whatever and then pulled him into the school.