The Color Of Love. Chapter 10

.

Chapter 10

My head rested on Jake's chest. It felt so good being inside his arms. I never wanted this feeling to end. I sighed knowing it would soon have to end.

 \"What are you thinking about?" I heard him ask me. I chuckled.

"How good it feels to be in your arms and how I never want this feeling to go away." I said not really meaning to. I didn't want him to think I was clingy or anything.

"Alyssa Christelle Lewis, I think I have you whipped" he said laughing.

"Ugh I should have never told you my whole name Jake Taylor Williams" I said doing the same thing for him. He laughed at me

'Aww but I love the name Christelle" He stated.

"Whatever" I murmured into his chest.

"Are you ready for round three?" I looked up at him. He had a big grin plopped on his face.

"Won't your parents be home soon" I asked

"Yea but---"

"No buts," I said laughing "I'm going to take a shower, so I can leave before the parentals get home"

"Can I join you?" he asked

"Jake we both know I'm kind of in a hurry and we both know that if you join me in the shower. I will be here for at least another hour and your parents should be here in about 30 minutes" I said

"Okay but next time you owe me." he said

"Yea whatever" I said walking to his bathroom to take a shower. After I got in the shower I put some clothes I brought over on. Jake wasn't in his room. So I grabbed my stuff and went downstairs. As I was approaching the last steps I heard Jake talking to somebody. Was he on the phone? I heard another voice reply. Nope definitely not. Who was he talking to? It was a male's voice. Could it be his dad? I had never met his dad but I knew he felt the same way about me as Jake's mom. I eased around the corner trying to sneak a peek at who was in there. As soon as I stuck my head around the corner Jake's head banged smack dab into mine.

"Damn, Alyssa what the fuck, what are you doing" he asked

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwww" Was all I could get out as I pressed my hand against my forehead.

"Come here" he said pulling me towards him, he removed my hand. "Awl your okay, how many times before have I told you to toughen up" he said laughing.

"It isn't funny" I replied. My head still hurt.

"What were you doing anyway?" he asked me

"Well I heard you talking and I didn't know if your parents had came home or what and I didn't want to run in to them"

"Calm down It was just Will"

"Who is Will?” I asked

"Come on you didn't hit your head that bad" he said

"Yea I did" I said looking around for the person who Jake was talking to. My eyes landed on--.

"Oh…Will hey" I said a little bit dumbfounded.

"What’s up' he said exchanging glances between me and Jake "So I've been wondering this for a while and I just wanted to know......how did you guys get together?" he asked

"Um I don’t know the project" Jake laughed.

"That's what I thought. I can't believe Jake kept this from me his best friend." Will said pretending to be hurt.

"Dude whatever" Jake replied

"I knew something was going on, but I just thought you liked her I didn't think yall were seeing each other. That night at the bonfire told me. The way you looked at her before that dare. Yup I saw that, by the way you must have gotten your ass beat that night" I laughed remembering how mad I was at him.

"Was I interrupting something?" Will asked. I blushed immediately knowing what he was talking bought. No matter what you heard black people do turn red by the way.

"Naw we were finishing up," Jake replied

"Jake" I shouted hitting him in the shoulder. Well just put all our business out there.

"What?" he said looking dumb. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to leave" I said grabbing my stuff.

"Naw don't let me ruin ya'll time" Will said holding up his hands.

"No its okay I was about to leave anyway."

 Jake

"Here let me walk you to your car" I said opening the door for her. We walked out and I watched her as she threw her bag in the back seat. She closed the door and turned around to face me. I put my hands on both sides of her head and pressed her against the car. I placed a kiss on her lips.

 "Are you going to miss me" I asked her

"Um maybe, maybe not" She said giggling.

"Hahahaha very funny you better miss me" I said kissing her again.

"Okay I'll try" she said.

"Whatever see you tomorrow" I kissed her one more time before stepping back and letting her get in her car. Once she had driven off. I went back in the house to find Will in the kitchen eating all the food and drinking all the drinks.

"How come every time I come in the kitchen, you in the kitchen, eating all the chips, all the hot wings, drinking all the sodas" I said mimicking the movie Friday. He laughed.

"So be for real, what's up with you and this chick?" he asked me

"What do you mean?"

"Is she something just until school ends, are you just fucking her, or do you really want a relationship with her?"

"I like her and I want to keep my relationship with her" I said

"Dude how did you fall for a black chick? I mean she's pretty and all but I would have never seen this coming and you know how segregated this town is." He said taking a bite of the sandwich he had made.

"Yea I know I seen how people at school reacted, her best friend stopped talking to her and her parents doesn't want me to see her and my mom feels the same way, you should have seen how she reacted. She blew up saying Alyssa was below me and how she wasn't good for me, asking me if I was fucking her and she said all this in front of Alyssa."

"Damn man your mom said that"

"Yea it was crazy"

"Damn Trish is crazy, now only if I could get her to sleep with me"

"What the fuck Will?"

"Man I can't help it you mom's hot" I slapped him across his head while walking to get me a drink out the fridge.

"Come on dude, you know I kidding, and I'll stick with you through thick and thin while your dating this chick, hey at least she's a girl, if she was a dude that would have been another problem" he said laughing.

"Thanks man that really means a lot"

"No problem man, so....... are you fucking her" he asked. I laughed.

"Man Alyssa would kill me if she knew I was talking to you about this........ Yea I am"

"Aww shit man so what's she like?"

"Don't ever say anything to Alyssa about this okay"

"Come on now, you know me"

"Yea I do know you and I know you will say everything in a heartbeat"

"Awww come on man. Don’t do me like that." 

Damn I hope Alyssa doesn't kill me. I thought to myself before spilling all the beans to Will.