The Race For Love. Chapter 10

vote/comment/tweet/like/fan if you havent already.

Enjoy!!!!

This chappie has alot of drama in it. I think its pretty long too

Jake POV

I lay on the bed next to Alyssa. I was surprised that she even slept in the same bed with me. I thought that kiss would have caused her not to. The Kiss! Damn! It was amazing. It was even better than I remembered. The feeling of her lips against mine was just.... Words could not explain it. I missed her so much. I wanted to go way farther. I wanted to be inside her. I loved her, she had to realize that. I know I hurt her in the past but it wasn't going to happen again. I sighed. I needed to feel her lips against mine again. I looked out the window. Daylight was starting to peak in. I rolled on my side and propped my head up on my hand. Alyssa was still sound asleep. She looked so peaceful and beautiful. She was the most beautiful girl in the world. I began to play with her hair a habit that I had picked up so many years ago. She began to stir and I stopped not wanting to wake her. I rolled off the bed silently and got up. I had no clue what was in store for us today. I had nothing plan so I guessed we would just see how it goes.

Alyssa POV

I looked down at the book in front of me. I had no clue what I was doing and I don't think Jake did either.

"What do I use next?" Jake shouted to me.

"I don't know," I replied

"Look at the book girl!" he said.

"Jake the book isn't saying much," I threw him the book and it landed in the chocolate that was boiling on the stove.

"Jake I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I swear," I said walking towards him. He looked angry. We were trying to make some French chocolate desert that we found in a cookbook we bought earlier today. I had perfected baking a chocolate cake but I wasn't an expert chef and neither was he. I grabbed the book out of the chocolate and went to wash it off in the sink.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm rinsing the chocolate off." I told him.

"Don't do that!" he said reaching for the book.

"Why not?" I said turning away from him to try to get him from getting the book.

"Alyssa give me the book!" he said reaching around my waist.

"No!" I shouted.

"Stop fucking around," he said. I laughed and took a handful of chocolate, which had now cooled off, that had accumulated on the book and wiped it on his face.

"What the fuck?" Jake said letting go of me and the book.

"So you want to play that game." he said with a smile on his face.

"Jake no let's not," I just wanted you to let go of the book. I told him. I watched him as he picked up a handful of cooled melted butter and sugar and threw it at me. It landed on my chest and slid down my shirt gross. I grabbed some flour from the dish and threw it at him. He picked up the bowl of raw egg yolks. I quickly reacted and reached for the bowl of raw egg whites.

"Don't do it Jake. I swear I will throw the eggs back on you." I told him.

"I don't give a fuck," he said with a smile playing against his lips.

"Jake please don't," I pleaded with him, but did he listen no, and it wasn't long before I was covered in raw eggs. I threw the egg white I had at him but he dodged. I groaned. I went and picked up the bowl full of chocolate and dumped it on him. He reached into the fridge and pulled out two containers of whip cream and a bottle of chocolate syrup. I snatched the whip cream from him and started spraying him with it. He immediately reacted and squeezed the chocolate on me. It was so cold. He came closer to me and tried to snatch the whip cream away from me, but the floor was slippery from all the contents that were on it. So he slipped and fell. I laughed at him. It was hilarious. This was definitely a Kodak moment. I was now content and the war was over. I began to walk away but he had other things planned. He grabbed my ankle causing me to lose my balance and I fell to the ground. He laughed as he hovered over me.