The Race For Love. Chapter 4

okay so here is another chappter.

I feel like my chapters for this story suck really bad,

so if it takes me longer to post this one.

IM SO SORRY, i know im horrible, but i just want to make it better.

it just seems rushed and so repetitive to me.

So once again im sorry, im just trying to make it better for you guys, because i do want you to love what you read

Anyways................

vote/comment.fan if you havent yet

I pulled up into Alyssa's driveway once again, I really needed to see her and talk to her. I was pathetic, showing up at this girl's house unannounced and pulling what I'm pulling; I felt like a stalker. I went up to the door and knocked. No answer. I knocked again and the door opened but as soon as she realized who it was she tried to close it. I laughed.

"Maybe you should check to see who it is before you answer," I said after pushing against the door and breaking through it. She rolled her eyes at me and put her hand on her hip and looked away.

"Alright listen, I know you may not want to talk to me right now," I started.

"You got that right," she muttered.

"Stop being such a bitch," I said without thinking.

"A bitch! A bitch?" she yelled. "You have got to be fucking kidding me! You come here without my permission and you want me to listen to what you have to say and then you call me a bitch? I'm sorry but that's not the way you need to go about things, and then you--- you know what? Forget it. I'm not wasting my breath on you," she said. "You should leave. Trevon will be here any minute now, and you know you two don't exactly see eye to eye."

"Lyssa don't--"

"Don't touch me," she said as I walked closer to her and was about to reach out to touch her. "I said you need to go, so you need to go." I sighed and was about to leave when the door opened and Trevon walked in.

"Hey baby," he said not noticing me at first, then he caught sight of me as he walked towards her. "Why the fuck are you here?"

"Don't fu--," I started.

"Jake was just leaving now," Alyssa said interrupting me and giving me 'the eye'.

"Whatever," Trevon muttered. I watched as he walking toward Alyssa. "I missed you," he said before embracing her in a hug and kissing her, but not the simple 'honey I'm home from work' kiss; more like 'honey I'm home from the war in Iraq' kiss. I got pissed even though he was clearly doing it to piss me off. He turned her around so that her back was facing me, grabbed her ass and shot me a bird, just like I had did so many years ago in high school. Karma's a bitch, what goes around will come around! I was angry as hell and before I did something stupid I turned around and left the house.

I pulled away from Trevon once I heard the door slam but he continued to place kisses on my neck.

"I really did miss you today," he muttered into my neck.

"I missed you too," I replied bringing my lips back to his.