The Race For Love. Chapter 17 FINISHED :)

Put your story text here...

Alyssa's POV

I awoke the next morning still in Jake arms. I shifted my body. I was so sore in between my legs. A smile crept on my face as I remembered last night. It was amazing. We had had sex so many times. It felt as if it was never going to end. I had cum millions of times and so did Jake. Damn I definitely have to go to the drug store. I was not ready to have kid and based on how many times Jake came inside me last night I was most likely going to be pregnant if I didn't get the day after pill. I maneuvered myself out of Jake's arms and went to the bathroom. The coolness of the room tickled my bare skin. I pulled back the shower door and twisted the knob to hot. I stepped inside and the water felt amazing against my body. I closed my eyes and let the water run down my body as I stood under the faucet. I felt hands wrap around my waist and I jumped. I turned around to come face to face with Jake.

"Dammit Jake! You scared me!" I told him. He laughed.

"There ain't anything to be afraid of." he said as he placed his hands on my ass. I laughed.

"I need you to take me to the drugstore." I told him.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because I need to get a pill, so I won't get pregnant." I told him.

"I kind of like the idea of you having my babies." he said as he pushed me against the wall and stepped closer to me.

"Yea I kind of figured that." I told him. He laughed.

"So why won't you have my babies?" he said kissing my neck. I could feel his hardness resting against my leg. I was so sore but he was starting to make me want him.

"I'm not ready." I told him. He lifted me up and placed my legs around his waist.

"When will you be ready?" He asked me while rubbed my spot.

"Trust me I'll let you know" I told him. Damn we were going to be at it again and I was going to be even sorer if that was possible, but when it came to the battle of pleasure and pain. Pleasure always overrides Pain.

I lay in the bed my head resting on Jake's chest as he played with my hair. Butterflies occupied my stomach. It was so crazy how he still caused me to feel like this. I didn't mind though. I loved the feeling he gave to me, the feeling that confirmed that I loved him. I looked up at Jake. He smiled at me.

"I love you" He said to me. A wide grin spread across my face.

"I love you more" I said to him.

"Jake?" I said.

"Yea," he answered.

"When are you going to talk to Chris?" I asked him. He inhaled a breath.

"I don't plan on talking him at all Alyssa." He said.

"Jake come on he's your best friend." I told him.

"Not anymore," he replied.

"Jake come on you forgave me you can forgive me. I really don't want to be the reason for the ending of you guy's friendship." I told him.

"It's different Alyssa," He said.

"Jake... do you think that I would do something like that again with him because I wouldn't Jake. I don't have feelings for him. It was just----"

"Shhssshh" Jake said holding a finger to my lips "I don't think that" He said as he kissed my lips. I kissed him back.

"Jake You should forgive him." I told him.