Keeping Our Love Chapter 10

Okay so thanks for all the support from each and every one of my fans I love yall so much. If I don't upload again before Thursday I hopw you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Also I have to say I'm suprised that nobody has figure out why Alyssa is not ready to have kids. It's been mentioned before, but maye you guys forgot. Haha think hard. You will find out what it is in the next chapter. She been keeping it out of her thoughts lately.

Enjoy, excuse errors and mistakes please.

I heard the door open and close in the middle of the night. I didn't bother to look up and see what time it was. I heard Jake shuffle into the room. I could feel his weight on the bed as He got in next to me, but not once did I move. His arms wrapped around me and he began to pull me closer to him. I pushed him away from me and went to the farthest edge of the bed turning over on my opposite side. I felt his hand stroke my cheek and brush some of the hair out of my face.

"I'm sorry" He whispered in my ear. I moved my head trying to get him to back away from me. He let out a sigh and he moved away from me letting me fall asleep in peace.

Jake's POV

I woke up and realized that Alyssa was not in the bed with me. I sat up and looked around the room. I heard the shower cut on and realized that she was in the bathroom. I laid my head back down on the pillow. She was mad at me and to be honest I couldn't blame her.

I was way out of line with what I said. I didn't even mean what I said. I didn't think of her as a whore. I barely even thought of the situation with her Chris except for when he brought it up to piss me off. I was just so mad and the words just left my mouth without me even thinking, but she was out of line too when you actually thought about it. It was just the fact that she didn't trust me and that she thought I was doing something with Tiffany. I didn't want Tiffany. I barely ever even thought about her, so I don't even know why she said what she said.

And I couldn't help the fact that I wanted kids. I don't know why she was so set on not having kids right now. Maybe it was because we weren't married. She knew how bad I wanted them so I don't know why she just wouldn't give it to me.

I sighed realizing that I was going to have to find a way to make it up to her. I had told Chris what I said. I instantly regretted saying it after I left the house, so I went straight to his house. He always knew how to get things back in the right order.

He was kind of even mad at me for saying that to her. I heard the shower cut off and I looked up waiting for her to come out. She came out wrapped in a towel. Damn, I wish we weren't fighting because I wanted her so bad right now.

I don't even think that I was going to baby her this time. I had already told her that I was sorry. She hadn't said sorry for the words she said to me. So I would apologize one more time and if she didn't except it whatever. She would come around sooner or later.

"Alyssa?" I called out. She ignored me walking into the closet. She came out and she was now dressed in lingerie instead of a towel. God she was so sexy. I wanted her right now. Okay I had to think straight. I was thinking with what was in between my legs.

"Alyssa you know I'm sorry" I said getting up and grabbing her arm. I turned her to face me. I grabbed both her hands.

"I didn't mean anything I said Alyssa. You know I don't think of you like that" I told her. " I was just really upset Mya" I added. She looked up at me and sighed.

"I know Jake. I should be the one saying sorry. I never should have said what I said and I never should have pushed you that far." She said.

"I love you Jake and I know you want kids, but I'm just not ready to have kids yet. It has nothing to do with you. Jake I will have your kids one day though. I promise you. I couldn't imagine having them with anyone else, so I'm pretty sure it's going to be you" She told me. A smile lit of my face. I loved the thought of her having my kids. I encircled my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"Jake, I just took a shower" She told me.

"I don't care" I replied as I unclasped her bra. I pulled it off and threw it to the side and began to kiss her shoulder as I massaged her boobs.

"Why do you love me so much" she asked.

"What are you kidding? You are the girl of my dreams and you are asking me why I love you?" I said to her. I kept going. " Let's see why do I love you Alyssa. You are smart, you are caring and sensitive. You are the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen in my life. You make me laugh, you are really corny sometime but I love that about you. You can be strong also but you always give in to be because I am just irresistible and let's not forget you are amazing in bed. There is so much more but it would take forever for me to say," She laughed at me.

'I love you too Jake" she said. I laughed at her.

"You're amazing" I said as I grabbed the hem of her panties and began to inch them down. " I really don't know what I would do without you" I told her.

"Hmm I don't know but you definitely wouldn't be doing what you are doing now." She said as I pulled her panties down and she stepped out of them. I stepped away and just stared at her. God she was beautiful. She laughed at me.

"Do you remember our first time" I asked her.

"Of course I do" she replied. " How can I forget" she stated. " it was my first time and you hurt me like hell."She said.

" What?" I half yelled.

"I'm kidding Jake" She said.

"it's not my fault that I'm packing down below" She laughed. " You remember how you use to hate for me to stare and you and now you just laugh off." I told her.

"Jake it was my first time. I was scared and nervous as hell" She said. I laughed.

"Are you scared now?" I asked stepping closer to her.

"Of course not" she replied as she lifted my shirt over my head. I laughed.

"I'm scared of losing you though" she stated.

"You'll never lose me" I said seriously as I stared into her eyes.

"I'm so glad you didn't give up" She said to me as she began to pull down my boxers.

"What?" I said.

"You didn't give up. When you found out I was married. When I told you that I hated you and I would never give you another chance." She said.

" Oh" I said. She laughed. " How could I give up on something that was so essential to life" I told her. She smiled.

"I love you so much Jake" she said.

"I love you too" I said as I lifted her up and she instantly wrapped her hands around my waist. She begin to grind herself against me.

"You can't wait?" I asked her.

"No so hurry up" she said. I chuckled and pressed her against the wall. I rubbed my manhood against her entrance.

"That's not hurrying" She said. I slipped my manhood inside her abruptly. She threw her head back and dug her nails into my bag while screaming out. I chuckled while kissing her neck. I began to move in and out of her.

"Jake you're amazing" She gasped.

"I know" I replied. I moved backwards towards the bed and sat down and she pushed against my chest causing me to fall back on the bed and she instantly went to work going up and down and grinding on top of me. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the sensations she was giving me.

She pressed her lips against mine as she continued to move up and down. I captured her tongues, kissing her vigorously.

"I'm about to cum" She stated.

"Go ahead baby" I muttered.

"Cum with me" She muttered.

"Whatever you want baby." I said. She began to move faster. I sat up and connected my lips with hers and before I knew we were gasping after reaching our peaks. She began to place kisses on my chest and I fell back resting my head on the pillow.

"I guess those sex 101 classes really came in handy" I said referring to the first time she was on top.

"I guess so" She said as she rested her head on my chest. Everything felt complete. I felt like nothing could take this feeling away. I was bound to her for life and I wanted us to grow old together. I wanted us to be that old couple that everybody looked up to and wanted to be like. I wanted this to last forever.