The Race For Love. Chapter 14

New chappie

vote to tell me that you like it

like it to tell me that you love it

tweet it if you think others should read it and

comment to let me know what you think

enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up to the feeling of being kissed. At first I thought I was dreaming but I opened my eyes and there Jake was placing kisses on my entire body.

"Jake what are you doing?" I said pushing him away.

" What does it look like?" he said in return. I groaned and pushed him off again and got up from the bed.

"So I'm guessing your tongue feels all better." I told him.

"Yea it does and I wanted to try it out on you but you are acting funny" I laughed and turned to go to the bathroom. I washed my face and brush my teeth and came back into the room. Jake had left the room. I went to go find my bag to look at my phone to see how many more times people had called me. I looked at my phone and pulled it out. It was dead. Well duh it was, that should have been expected. I grabbed my suitcase and dug through it looking for my charger. I found my charger and plugged it to my phone and an outline. I turned it on. It only showed me the calls that were made before my phone went dead so I was pretty sure that the real amount of phone calls I had received was triple the amount. The calls that were visible though were from everybody. Trevon, Mom, Dad, and Lyci. I really didn't want to talk to my dad. I would rather talk to Trevon than my Dad so that's who I called just to let him know that I was alright. He was my husband still, so that was the least that I could do. I pressed the send button and put the phone to my ear. It was picked up after the first ring.

"Alyssa?" I heard Trevon question.

"Hey" I said my voice trembling a little bit but not too much that he would notice over the phone.

"Alyssa where are you?" he asked.

"I'm with Jake." I told him honestly.

"And where is that?" he asked.

"At Jake's house" I replied. " Trevon please don't be mad with me" I told him.

"How do you expect me not to be? You run off with your ex and you are living with him. God knows what you are doing"

"No we haven't done anything like that, we haven't done anything sexual" I told him. He sighed. He didn't believe me even though it was true.

"When are you coming home?" he asked He was actually being way calmer than I expected.

"I don't know" I replied.

"Let me speak to her. Alyssa, you need to get your ass to Alabama right this instance" MY dad said. I'm guessing that's why Trevon was being so calm.

"Dad you don't control me, neither do you own me. I will come home when I want" I said before hanging the phone up. I was sick of him. He had gotten on my last nerve. I threw my phone back in the bag. I wasn't in the mood to call anybody else. I got up from the bed and walked to the kitchen.

"You hungry?" Jake asked as I approached him.

"No I'm good" I told him.

"Well since I'm the only one hungry. I know exactly want I can eat." he said looking at me with a smirk on his face. Why was he smiling.

"Well go eat it then." I said walking away. He grabbed my arm spinning me around and pressed me against the counter.

"I want to eat you." he said into my ear. My body immediately turned hot. Damn, why did he have this kind of affect over me.