All for You

It Is All For You

My beloved,

I created the heavens and the earth for your pleasure, my bride. Yes, the world is yours to enjoy. Just open your eyes and take a look around you. See what I created for you to enjoy--the rain to water your soul, the flowers to breathe in and smell, the sunsets to kiss you goodnight. I gave you mountains to climb. I placed the stars in the heavens to light your nights. Yes, my bride, this is for you. Take this moment and breathe in the blessed beauty I created for your joy.

Love,

Your prince who created this day for you

May the Lord richly bless both you and your children.

May the Lord, who made heaven and earth, bless you. - Psalm 115:14-15 (NLT)

Prayer to my Prince

My Lord,

It saddens me to reflect on all the sunsets you painted for me that I have missed. For the flowers I forgot to smell and the wind that whispered "I love you." Please forgive me for getting so caught up in my world that I have forgotten to enter into yours. Yes, I will walk with you today and may I never miss another expression of your love for me! 

Love,

Your Princess who will look for you

The heavens are yours, and the earth is yours;

Everything in the world is yours--you created it all. - Psalm 89:11 (NLT)

Today's devotional is drawn from His Princess Bride: Love Letters from Your Prince by Sheri Rose Shepherd.  All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2014.

Postde by Rebecca Carlson via Google+