Become One With Me

Become One With Me
My beloved,
I am truly the lover of your soul. Won't you allow yourself to become one with your Lord? If you will allow my intense love to settle into your soul, we will join in a beautiful dance, a single melody filled with heavenly harmony. Will you let me close enough to become one song, intertwined together for all eternity?

Love,
Your Prince who loves being one with you
Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm.
For love is as strong as death, its jealousy as enduring as the grave. Love flashes like fire, the brightest kind of flame.
Many waters cannot quench love, nor can rivers drown it.
If a man tried to buy love with all his wealth,
his offer would be utterly scorned. - Song of Solomon 8:6 (NLT)

Prayer to my Prince

My Lord,

I yield my heart to yours and enter into this everlasting covenant that You speak of. Where You lead, I will go, and where You stay, I will stay. Your ways will become my ways. You will forever and always be my God and my eternal husband. How blessed am I to be your Bride!

Love,
Your Bride
Make vows to the Lord your God, and keep them.
Let everyone bring tribute to the Awesome One. - Psalm 76:11 (NLT)

Today's devotional is drawn from His Princess Bride: Love Letters from Your Prince by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2014.

Posted by Rebecca Carlson via Google+