Your Dream Home

I Am Preparing Your Dream Home
My beloved,

I am preparing your dream home in heaven right now as you read this letter. I can hardly wait to see your face when I carry you over the threshold and place you, "My Beautiful bride," in your eternal dwelling Place. This place I am preparing for you is beyond anything you could imagine on your own. When you are finally home with me, we will walk together on streets of gold by the crystal sea. Angels will sing all around us as we celebrate life together--forever.

Love,
Your Eternal Architect
However, as it is written: "No eye has seen,
No ear has heard, no mind has conceived
What God has prepared for those who love him." - 1 Corinthians 2:9 (NIV)

Prayer to my Prince

My Lord,

It already feels like home when I enter into your presence. I too long for the day you will carry me home. I imagine the sound of the angels rejoicing. What my heart will feel when I am in the place that you personally prepared for me! I love meditating on the miraculous things I have to look forward to as your bride. May I keep my eyes fixed on eternity, so the things of earth will never again steal my joy of living for you.

Love,
Your eternal bride who longs to be home
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the old heaven and the old earth had disappeared. And the sea was also gone. 2 And I saw the holy city, the New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven like a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. - Revelation 21:3

Today's devotional is drawn from His Princess Bride: Love Letters from Your Prince by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2014.

Posted by Rebecca Carlson via Google+