Rescue Mission

Rescue Mission

My Princess Warrior,

If you will refresh others, you will find yourself refreshed. Yes, my beloved, you are called to rescue those who are hurting--but I will go with you and prepare there hearts to receive my love through you. Your heart for the hurting is a reflection of My love for the world. If you look into the eyes of a lost soul, you will see Me. When you feed the hungry, you are feeding me, your Lord. Remember this, beloved: I did not come for the healthy, I came for the sick and needy. Know this, My Princess: while you are out on the battlefield serving those who cannot serve themselves, I am providing all you need and more!

Love,

Your King who rescues you

For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. - Matthew 25:35

A Prayer for Rescue

Mighty Rescuer! I pray that you may be blessed with eyes that can see people’s needs, and that you will be compelled to meet them for the Kingdom’s sake. May you not turn and look the other way when someone is hurting and needs a helping hand. Your acts of love can save lives. I pray that you will be full of love. May our Lord will take care of you as you take care of others. May you be blessed abundantly for your love and kind actions and love.

This is what the LORD says: Be fair-minded and just. Do what is right! Help those who have been robbed; rescue them from their oppressors. Quit your evil deeds! Do not mistreat foreigners, orphans, and widows. Stop murdering the innocent! - Jeremiah 22:3 (NLT)

Today's devotional is drawn from His Princess Warrior: Love Letters for Strength from Your Lord by Sheri Rose Shepherd.  All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2014.

Posted by Rebecca Carlson via Google+