I Will Show You Life

My beloved,

I want you to experience a rich life, a life filled with divine purpose, a life like none other. Lose yourself in Me and you will find the true happiness your heart longs for. I am waiting to take you to places that will delight the depths of your soul. Let go of your ways and grab hold of mine. Starting now, let your prince show you the real way to live. You’re mine--and my bride must walk blessed by me. Now, take a deep breath and receive the life giving, soul-satisfying life that is yours for the asking!

Love,

Your Prince and joy

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the fullest. - John 10:10 (NIV)

Prayer to my Prince

My Lord,

My life sometimes feels so meaningless and empty. Show me, my Prince, how to live the kind of life you want for me. I so need your Holy Spirit to teach me what it means to live as your princess bride. I am ready to leave the old me behind and become like a newly married bride--totally alive from being so in love with you my Lord.

Love,

Your Princess Bride who is all yours

You will show me the way of life,

Granting me the joy of your presence

And the pleasures of living with you forever. - Psalm 16:11

Today's devotional is drawn from His Princess Bride: Love Letters from Your Prince by Sheri Rose Shepherd.  All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2014.

Posted by Rebecca Carlson via Google+