Speak Life

Speak Life,

My Princess Warrior,

Today and every day you have a choice to make. You can speak life to yourself and to others, or you can speak death. Your tongue is a powerful weapon, and with it you build others up or tear them down. You can speak with compassion, or you can crush someone's spirit. I want you, my beloved warrior, to use your words to counteract the enemy's verbal attacks on My people. Ask Me to anoint your lips to speak life, and you will bring hope to the hopeless and life-changing truth to those lost in lies. Starting today, speak life!Love, Your King who is Life.

"Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live!" - Deuteronomy 30:19 (NLT)

A Prayer for Wisdom Princess Warrior! I pray that every word you speak and every thought you have will be of the Holy Spirit, filled with life and love. May the words of Life you speak change the world around you. I pray that you will depend on the Lord to control your tongue! I pray that you will speak words that bring healing and hope to all who hear them. May your lips speak the truth and be blessed by the King, I pray you will bring a refreshing word every time you open your mouth to speak. In Jesus' name, Amen.Take control of what I say, O LORD, and guard my lips. - Psalm 141:3. Today's devotional is drawn from His Princess Warrior: Love Letters for Strength from Your Lord by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2014.

Posted by Rebecca Carlson via Google+