Open Your Eyes

Let Me Open Your Spiritual Eyes

Come to Me right now, and let Me open your spiritual eyes as I did for Elisha's servant when a deadly army surrounded him. With his spiritual eyes he could see an entire host of My heavenly warriors and chariots of fire there to protect him. You are also My chosen one, and I promise to protect you if you will walk by faith in the midst of your daily battles. Don't forget that there is an unseen enemy of your soul who will try to cause you to stumble, so let Me be your eyes when you cannot see. And remember, "Greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world" (1 John 4:4). I am He. I am the one who fights for you. Even when you feel like you are in the middle of a war, the battle is not yours—it is Mine. So let Me open your eyes of faith, and you will see that the victory is won.

Love,Your King who gives you sight. For we are not fighting against people made of flesh and blood, but against the evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world . . .and against wicked spirits in the heavenly realms. - Ephesians 6:12. And the peace of God,which transcends all understanding,will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. - Philippians 4:7 (NIV)Today's devotional is drawn from His Princess: Love Letters from Your King by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2014.

Posted by Rebecca Carlson via Google+