Powerless Apart From Me

My Princess Warrior,

I take great joy in seeing My power worked through you. I have given you the ability to achieve far more than you ever could in your own strength. That is why you must rely on Me, my beloved warrior. When you feel yourself losing your fight, draw closer to Me. When you need to conquer a goal, let me be your strength: apart from Me you will become weak. I am the One who can refuel you when you're running on empty. I am your comfort when you need a break from combat. I am your peace when it gets hard to persevere. Don’t depend on your own strength, My daughter, but on My power!

Love,

Your all-powerful King

“I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.” - John 15:5

A Prayer for God's Power

Chosen of the Lord! I pray that you will surrender your weary soul to your King and receive His strength. May you feel a great relief in knowing you are not alone in this world. I pray you will be filled with the Holy Spirit and stay immersed in His power and in His strength. Take hope; your loving Father gives His power freely to those who obey Him and stay near Him. I pray that you will not separate yourself from Him.

“I am the LORD All-Powerful. So don’t depend on your own power or strength, but on my Spirit.” - Zechariah 4:6 (CEV)

Today's devotional is drawn from His Princess Warrior: Love Letters for Strength from Your Lord by Sheri Rose Shepherd.  All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2014.

Posted  by Rebecca Carlson via Google+