His Blessing

His Blessing

My Daughter,

I have much to give you, but you will have to fight for much of it. There is an enemy who wants to steal every good thing I want to give you, and there is also an enemy inside of you--your internal voice that whispers that you don’t deserve the goodness I want to pour into you. Many times you forfeit the blessings rather than fight for them. I want you to be willing, instead, to do whatever it takes to get all I have for you. Take a moment and reflect on who you are in Me. You are a warrior anointed to fight for the things worth fighting for. Do not give in to the temptation to walk off the battlefield. Instead, I ask you to wrestle with your insecurities and inadequacies. As you do, you will find that I have been worth every ounce of energy and effort you have invested in fighting to further My Kingdom on earth.

Love,

Your King who is ready to bless you

Then the man said, “Let me go, for the dawn is breaking!” But Jacob said, “I will not let you go unless you bless me.” - Genesis 32:26

Treasure of Truth

Don’t forfeit all God has for you; do whatever it takes to fight for it instead!

Today's devotional is drawn from His Treasure: Gems of Love From Your King by Sheri Rose Shepherd.  All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2014.

Posted by Rebecca Carlson via Google+