Dine with Me

Dine With Me

My beloved,

I am knocking at the door of your heart and hoping you will dine with me. If you will open the door I will come in. I prepared a feast for you, my beloved. Will you accept my invitation? I long to feed your hungry soul until you are completely satisfied. Let your prince come in and nourish your spirit, your mind and your body. I am the only one who truly can.

Love,

Your Prince and satisfaction

Look, I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and I come in and we will share a meal together as friends. - Revelation 3:20

Prayer to my Prince

My Lord,

My Prince, I accept your invitation to dine. Come and feed my hungry soul. Please never stop knocking at the door of my heart, because I desperately need to sit with you each day. I am so honored that you would give me the privilege of dining with you. There is nothing like your presence here with me. My cup overflows with your joy when you satisfy my thirst!

Love,

Your Princess who is opening the door

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. - Psalm 23:5 (NIV)

Today's devotional is drawn from His Princess Bride: Love Letters from Your Prince by Sheri Rose Shepherd.  All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2014.

Posted by Rebecca Carlson via Google+