I Have Always Been Here

My beloved,

I have always known you, always loved you and always been with you. When you were formed I was with you in your mother’s womb. When you took your first breath I was breathing through you. I know your past and I also know your future. I will walk you through every season of your life. I am with you now in spirit. I am the Alpha and the Omega. I am all your new beginnings and your endings. You are part of me, my love. I am your eternal husband who will give you your “Happily Ever After.” I love you.

Love,

Your Prince forever and always

“I am the Alpha and the Omega--the beginning and the end,” says the Lord God. “I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come--the Almighty One.” - Revelation 1:8 (NIV)

Prayer to my Prince

My Lord,

My mind cannot grasp that you were present in all my yesterdays--but my heart soars knowing that you will be in all my tomorrows. I so look forward to sharing the rest of my life with you. I want to laugh with you and cry with you. It brings me immense comfort knowing that you hold my future in the palm of your hand.

Love,

Your Bride who is in love with you

“Look, I am coming soon, bringing my reward with me to repay all people according to their deeds. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.” - Revelation 22:12 (NLT)

Today's devotional is drawn from His Princess Bride: Love Letters from Your Prince by Sheri Rose Shepherd.  All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2014.

Posted by Reebcca Carlson via Google+