Capture this Day

Capture This Day

My Princess Warrior,

I love you and I don’t want you waste your strength today fighting to figure out tomorrow. Today is My gift to you and I want you to capture this day! Look for me in this day and you will see the world differently. I will send a breeze to whisper "I am here;" I will paint a sunset to say "goodnight." Take a breath and breathe this day in. Capture this day and you will feel worry and fear fall off of you--and joy will restore your strength. Let this day be the day you embrace life!

Love,

Your King who made this day

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. - Matthew 6:33–34

A Prayer to Seize the Day

Princess Warrior! I pray that you will take this day that the Lord has given you and live it to the fullest! I pray that you will be free from worries of the future. I pray the Lord surprises you today with a new revelation of His presence in your life. I pray that the joy of your salvation is restored as you passionately push yourself to live for today.

This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. - Psalm 118:24 (NLT)

Today's devotional is drawn from His Princess Warrior: Love Letters for Strength from Your Lord by Sheri Rose Shepherd.  All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2014.

Posted by Rebecca Carlson via Google+