Good Confidence

Good Confidence

My Princess Warrior,

I am asking you today to surrender your confidence to me. Don’t give the power to build your self-confidence to other people. This world has nothing to offer you that will build you up and keep you strong when times get tough. I am the only One who can water your thirsty soul and give you assurance about who you are. I want you, my beloved warrior, to walk in the a confidence that cannot be taken or shaken by anyone or any circumstance. Now is the time to trade your insecurities for security in Me. Together we will be unstoppable and conquer much during your Life!

Love,

Your King, your Confidence

They do not fear bad news;

they confidently trust the Lord to care for them.

They are confident and fearless

and can face their foes triumphantly. - Psalm 112:7–8

A Prayer for Confidence

Princess Warrior! I pray that you will seek your confidence and praise only from your Father in heaven, who created you. May you knock down the lies the enemy has told you about who you are with the Truth of who God says you are! I pray that you will be confident and secure in your calling, and that no circumstances or people or doubts will shake you from your confident stance that you are a daughter of the most High King.

Don’t put your confidence in powerful people;

there is no help for you there. - Psalm 146:3 (NLT)

Today's devotional is drawn from His Princess Warrior: Love Letters for Strength from Your Lord by Sheri Rose Shepherd.  All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2014.

Posted by Rebecca Carlson via Google+