I Want All of You

I Want All of You

My beloved,

Will you surrender all of yourself to Me? I will never force you to, but I will always desire that you choose to. Please give Me a chance to love you the way I want to. I am the lover of your soul. Won’t you open your heart and let me embrace you with my tender touch? I want to steal your heart from this world and let you live in mine. I want you to get so lost in Me that nothing can separate us. Come away with Me and I will complete you in every way.

Love,

Your Prince who will wait as long as it takes!

Jesus replied 'Love the lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with your entire mind. This is the first and greatest commandment.' - Matthew 22:37 (NIV)

Prayer to my Prince

My Lord,

I do love you, Lord; You are the lover of my soul! How could I not love a prince who loved me with His life? Your love is extravagant and extraordinary in every way. There is none like you. No one can capture my heart the way you do. When I think of eternity with you, I could almost kiss the stars. From this day forward I give you my heart, my soul and my mind. I am so ready to immerse myself in your eternal love for me.

Love,

Your Princess Bride who is all yours

Keep me as the apple of your eye;

Hide me in the shadow of your wings. - Psalm 17:8 (NIV)

Today's devotional is drawn from His Princess Bride: Love Letters from Your Prince by Sheri Rose Shepherd.  All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2014.

Posted by Rebecca Carlson via Google+