A Time of War

A Time for War

My Princess Warrior,

I have created a time for every season of life. There is a perfect time for every plan I have. Right now, My beloved, it is a time for war; the enemy’s attacks are great. It is time for My people to put on My full armor and fight. I know the battles you face will not be easy, but they will be worth fighting. You will be fighting for your family and your children’s children. Look around you, My beloved Warrior, and see that you are much needed on the battlefield of this life. There is nothing for you to fear you will not be defeated. I am with you, fighting for you. Soon I will return, and the war will be over forever!

Love,

Your King who has already won

A time to love and a time to hate. A time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8 (NLT)

A Prayer for the War

Princess Warrior! I pray you will find such great joy knowing you are part of God's army that you will fight with passion. I pray that your fight will bless all future generations and that you will feel the Lord's mighty hand touch your heart. May you find victory over any and all of the battles this life brings. May His angels protect you as you step out on to battlefield to win souls for the Kingdom.

“But all who are able to bear arms will cross over to fight for the LORD, just as you have said.” - Numbers 32:37 (NLT)

Today's devotional is drawn from His Princess Warrior: Love Letters for Strength from Your Lord by Sheri Rose Shepherd.  All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2014.

Posted by Rebecca Carlson via Google+