His Light

His Light

My Daughter,

There will be times when I seem to be allowing you to walk in the darkness. You never have to worry when it is dark because I am your light. As your faithful Father, I don’t want you to wander away from Me. If it takes darkness to make you desperate for My light, then it’s worth losing your sight so you can see Me clearly. When you feel lost, don’t look to others for the light; get on your knees and call out to Me. I will come to your rescue every time. Your faith will soar when you let go of what you see in the natural light. As long as you let My Word and My instruction illuminate where you walk, you will not stumble or fear what you cannot see. My desire for you, My daughter, is that you no longer be controlled by what you see but live by what you know to be true about Me. From this day forward, may you choose to never again doubt in the darkness what you know to be true in the light!

Love,

Your faithful Father

For God, who said, “Let there be light in the darkness,” has made this light shine in our hearts so we could know the glory of God that is seen in the face of Jesus Christ. - 2 Corinthians 4:6

Treasure of Truth

Your Father sees perfectly what you cannot. He will remove any obstacle in the way of His will.

Today's devotional is drawn from His Treasure: Gems of Love From Your King by Sheri Rose Shepherd.  All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2014.

Posted by Rebecca Carlson via Google+