His Preparation

His Preparation
My Daughter,
I call you by name. You are Mine, and you are being prepared for great and mighty things. I know sometimes life does not seem fair, and you may even believe I have forsaken you. The truth, My love, is that the painful places you have walked have prepared your heart to receive even more of Me. The times you came to crossroads in your life and were tempted to walk away from Me were tests of faith designed to prepare you for where I want to take you now. Because I love you, I will remove anything and anyone who gets in the way of the wonderful works I want to do through you. You are not called to be comfortable; you are called to be fruitful. I am your loving Father and the Gardener of your life; therefore, My pruning will prepare you for a beautiful life that will be remembered by all who watched you live surrendered to Me.

Love,
Your Father who loves you

No human wisdom or understanding or plan
can stand against the LORD.
The horse is prepared for the day of battle,
but the victory belongs to the LORD. - Proverbs 21:30-31

Treasure of Truth
The blessing and benefits from my preparation will soon be seen.

Today's devotional is drawn from His Treasure: Gems of Love From Your King by Sheri Rose Shepherd. All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2014.

Posted by Rebecca Carlson via Google+