His Witness

His Witness

My Daughter,

I want you to think back to the time when you did not know Me personally. Do you remember how lost you felt? Or how meaningless life seemed to be? Even now, many people feel alone because do not know who I am or what I have done for them. I have a request: I would like you to go and tell others of your love for Me. I know it may feel uncomfortable, but I have called you to be My witness. Whatever I ask of you, I will equip you to do. I will go before you to prepare hearts to hear you. I won’t force you to represent Me, and I will love you no matter what you decide, but I’m asking you to search your heart and ask yourself Why am I here? and What am I really living for? If you live for Me, step into your appointed position as My messenger of hope to a world that is hurting and needs to hear of My love.

Love,

Your King who reached out to you

For you are to be his witness, telling everyone what you have seen and heard. - Acts 22:15

Treasure of Truth

Our lives may be the only Bible some people will ever read.

Today's devotional is drawn from His Treasure: Gems of Love From Your King by Sheri Rose Shepherd.  All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2014.

Posted by Rebecca Carlson via Google+