I am Your Peace

I Am Your Peace

I long to give you rest for your soul and peace in your heart. I know sometimes it looks like life has no peace to offer--just one big problem after another. It’s true that the world is filled with hatred, envy, and every sort of evil, so please don’t be looking for peace in people or attempting to position yourself where there are no problems. The kind of peace the world tries to offer is built on false hope and man-made idols that will eventually crumble. The peace I give you will transcend any trial or tribulation that comes against you because it is supernatural. So position yourself completely in My care, and let go of all those things you cannot control. Then you will find true peace. In the middle of chaos and confusion, I will always be your safe place--a place of peace. I’m asking you, My princess, to share with others the peace I give freely to you.

Love,

Your King and your Perfect Peace

Peace I leave with you;

my peace I give you.

I do not give to you as the world gives.

Do not let your hearts be troubled

and do not be afraid. - John 14:27 (NIV)

Today's devotional is drawn from His Princess: Love Letters from Your King by Sheri Rose Shepherd.  All content copyright Sheri Rose Shepherd 2014.

Posted by Rebecca Carlson via Google+